Zidane - New QPR Boss?

Bizza

You guys must surely understand what this is all about?........................I mean this kinda fantasy/saviour manager thing. Hilarious really.

You're hilarious.......................................................................

........................................... You know Nicky Butt has applauded Keegans Tactical management and said he's right up there with Fergusson but it's ok you just keep living in your pathetic glory hunting world where Keegan is a useless manager (despite finishing 2nd twice).

Oh Nicky Butt said it!..................oh then it must be true. :D

He's played under both........................................he's much more qualified to talk about it than you B)

Keegan`s own admittance of his tactical ineptitude was enough for me. A Nicky Butt lick-up doesn`t change the fact that he`s won fuck all.

How long ago was this Keegan quote you keep dragging up, and also for the amount of time you spend on this board I'd have thought you'd have noticed Keegan often is sarcastic to the press he probably said it because he's sick of hearing them calling him it. He quite evidently isn't tactically inept and if you honestly believe that you should stop watching proper football and switch to your home countries soft copy of Rugby.

He wasn`t being sarcastic when he had to resigned the England post. I spend fuck all time on here anymore......................far too bitter and narrow-minded.

Too be honest you come on and rip on everything about our club you can hardly expect people to be complimentary towards you surely.

I rarely rip you at all. I came in peace and get ripped for having a different opinion.

You guys must surely understand what this is all about?........................I mean this kinda fantasy/saviour manager thing. Hilarious really.

You're hilarious.......................................................................

........................................... You know Nicky Butt has applauded Keegans Tactical management and said he's right up there with Fergusson but it's ok you just keep living in your pathetic glory hunting world where Keegan is a useless manager (despite finishing 2nd twice).

He's played under both........................................he's much more qualified to talk about it than you B)

Keegan`s own admittance of his tactical ineptitude was enough for me. A Nicky Butt lick-up doesn`t change the fact that he`s won fuck all.

How long ago was this Keegan quote you keep dragging up, and also for the amount of time you spend on this board I'd have thought you'd have noticed Keegan often is sarcastic to the press he probably said it because he's sick of hearing them calling him it. He quite evidently isn't tactically inept and if you honestly believe that you should stop watching proper football and switch to your home countries soft copy of Rugby.

He wasn`t being sarcastic when he had to resigned the England post. I spend fuck all time on here anymore......................far too bitter and narrow-minded.

Knocked out the Champions League so you've got fuck all left to crow about more like.

I could crow a lot more if I wished, reaching that level is in itself something to crow about. Ask somebody who hasn`t..........

Knocked out the Champions League so you've got fuck all left to crow about more like.

I could crow a lot more if I wished, reaching that level is in itself something to crow about. Ask somebody who hasn`t..........

Reaching that level means nothing when you feel you have a divine right to win trophies every season.

Why do you come on this board you plastic scouse cunt? I wouldn't mind if you were a scouser and from Liverpool but you can't even say that, what a fucking cock ring!

Why do you come on this board you plastic scouse cunt? I wouldn't mind if you were a scouser and from Liverpool but you can't even say that, what a fucking cock ring!

To get a bite ?

Well

They have parted with their manager!

De Canio parts company with QPR

De Canio took over the club in October 2007

First team coach Luigi De Canio has left Queens Park Rangers with immediate effect by "mutual consent".

The Championship club, who have major financial backing, say they will announce a successor in "due course".

Italian De Canio was appointed in October 2007 and signed a three-year deal at the Loftus Road outfit.

"The club would like to place on record its thanks to Luigi for his contribution to QPR," said a club statement on their website.

"We wish him all the best for a successful future.

"Mr De Canio also wanted to express his gratitude for the opportunity to manage QPR and also for the fantastic experience he had during his time in England.

"The club will be making no further statement at this stage."

De Canio joined QPR after spell at Udinese, Napoli, Reggina, Genoa Siena.

The club were struggling at the bottom end of the Championship when he took over and he eventually led them to 14th place.

He now leaves with the clubs' wealthy owners of Flavio Briatore and Bernie Ecclestone - as well as the son-in-law of Indian steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal - set to fund a spending spree to launch a promotion assault next season.

From BBC Webby

QPR have appointed Iain Dowie as their new first-team coach following last week's departure of Luigi de Canio.

Dowie spent three years with the club as a player and had stints as caretaker boss and assistant manager.

The 43-year-old, who was sacked as Coventry boss in February, has signed a two-year contract.

"I'm privileged to have been given the opportunity under the new ownership to return to the club where I served my managerial apprenticeship," said Dowie.

"This is a very exciting long-term project."

He added: "I've been thoroughly impressed by the new investors and their fresh, aggressive and innovative approach to all sporting matters, as well as the marketing and commercial aspect of this football club.

"QPR is a fantastic club, with a successful history and I'm going to relish the challenge that lies ahead."

Dowie, who has had spells as manager of Charlton, Crystal Palace, Oldham and Coventry has moved to potentially one of the richest clubs in England.

Lakshmi Mittal, the wealthiest person in Britain, has a stake in the west London club, along with Formula One head Bernie Ecclestone and Renault team managing director Flavio Briatore.

Italian Briatore has already stated his intention to turn QPR into a world wide brand.

Last month he told BBC London 94.9: "I want to create an international brand and I believe we have the possibility.

"QPR is a very nice story, you start from the bottom and reorganise the club. It's much more sexy to take a Championship club up [to the top]."

Already QPR have signed goalkeeper Radek Cerny and Newcastle defender Peter Ramage in the close season and it is likely the club will bring in more players over the coming months.