Zidane - New QPR Boss?

Bizza

So, if you want to know what the reason for this statement is:

Sunday promises to be a day every QPR fan, old and young, remembers for the rest of their lives.

It's this:

The London outfit revealed a new club badge prior to kick-off to mark the dawn of a new era at Loftus Road.

:D

How random is that!

Mental, I'd rather have him on the pitch like.

Keeps in good shape... could probably easily do a job playing for them :D

Sunday promises to be a day every QPR fan, old and young, remembers for the rest of their lives.

alex-and-grandpa-nailing.jpg

"So Grandpa were you really there that day?"

"Jimmy, I remember it like it was yesterday, momentous day it was, West Brom beat us 2 nowt but we didnt care, we had a new badge and the world knew it!"

You guys must surely understand what this is all about?........................I mean this kinda fantasy/saviour manager thing. Hilarious really.

You guys must surely understand what this is all about?........................I mean this kinda fantasy/saviour manager thing. Hilarious really.

You're hilarious.......................................................................

........................................... You know Nicky Butt has applauded Keegans Tactical management and said he's right up there with Fergusson but it's ok you just keep living in your pathetic glory hunting world where Keegan is a useless manager (despite finishing 2nd twice).

You're hilarious.......................................................................

........................................... You know Nicky Butt has applauded Keegans Tactical management and said he's right up there with Fergusson but it's ok you just keep living in your pathetic glory hunting world where Keegan is a useless manager (despite finishing 2nd twice).

Oh Nicky Butt said it!..................oh then it must be true. :D

He's played under both........................................he's much more qualified to talk about it than you B)

He's played under both........................................he's much more qualified to talk about it than you B)

Keegan`s own admittance of his tactical ineptitude was enough for me. A Nicky Butt lick-up doesn`t change the fact that he`s won fuck all.

Keegan`s own admittance of his tactical ineptitude was enough for me. A Nicky Butt lick-up doesn`t change the fact that he`s won fuck all.

How long ago was this Keegan quote you keep dragging up, and also for the amount of time you spend on this board I'd have thought you'd have noticed Keegan often is sarcastic to the press he probably said it because he's sick of hearing them calling him it. He quite evidently isn't tactically inept and if you honestly believe that you should stop watching proper football and switch to your home countries soft copy of Rugby.

How long ago was this Keegan quote you keep dragging up, and also for the amount of time you spend on this board I'd have thought you'd have noticed Keegan often is sarcastic to the press he probably said it because he's sick of hearing them calling him it. He quite evidently isn't tactically inept and if you honestly believe that you should stop watching proper football and switch to your home countries soft copy of Rugby.

He wasn`t being sarcastic when he had to resigned the England post. I spend fuck all time on here anymore......................far too bitter and narrow-minded.

He wasn`t being sarcastic when he had to resigned the England post. I spend fuck all time on here anymore......................far too bitter and narrow-minded.

Too be honest you come on and rip on everything about our club you can hardly expect people to be complimentary towards you surely.

Knocked out the Champions League so you've got fuck all left to crow about more like.