Wheres' the Zog?

Tino asprilla

He's just back from injury as is Milner. While Milner may get on the bench tomorrow, Zog wont. All the rumblings to me say that Zog wants away and if thats the case, KK will let him have a french huff until he is sold. If he wants London so badly, Id sell him.

His attitude has been shocking for quite a while. He's a good player but certainly not as good as he thinks he is.

Agreed it was especially shocking last season vs pompey where he stood with his hands on his hips on the half way line for 45 minutes. I'm getting to the stage where I want us to get rid of him he isn't good enough to warrant keeping him with his little hissy fits, we could buy a better player with a better attitude, although I think his Spurs move isn't looking great after they got Modric.

With the exception of a signed Shearer shirt, he's the first player I've actually had put onto my toon shirt.

I'll be sending the cunt a bill for a new one once he fucks off - twat! :D