Carr, Troisi and Geordie Boy Peter Ramage to leave

Snake

getting rid of the deadwood is the start. hopefully smith will follow, we can hang on to owen and n'zogbia and sign 4-5 top class players.

getting rid of the deadwood is the start. hopefully smith will follow, we can hang on to owen and n'zogbia and sign 4-5 top class players.

Why would you want to hang on to N'zogbia? He hasn't been injured these past 2 months you know.

Guest alex
I like Troisi.

I think Ramage and Carr need to move down a league. Or two.

20,000 under the sea would do me like.

Wehay.

I like Troisi.

Wehay.

You mean Wahey?

Unless you and Dave make hay together, in which case c'est la vie.

Guest alex
I like Troisi.

Wehay.

You mean Wahey?

Unless you and Dave make hay together, in which case c'est la vie.

I meant Wahey :)

Good to see. Fair play and good luck to each of them. We do need cover for LB and RB now though.

Good to see. Fair play and good luck to each of them. We do need cover for LB and RB now though.

So that blows KK's 'we only need two or three players' speech out of the water. All smoke and mirrors from KK i reckon, playing the money were going to spend and ambition down, hope so anyway.

Well, Ive said for a while that our squad is small so if KK wants 3-4 players that must be on top of what we have. So, if he is letting these three go (+shola) then I reckon thats about 8 we need now.

Of course, like Mort said, this could be a mix of instant fixes and longer term prospects after all, not all of those were first team regulars.

So that blows KK's 'we only need two or three players' speech out of the water. All smoke and mirrors from KK i reckon, playing the money were going to spend and ambition down, hope so anyway.

Aye, that had me thinking, maybe Kev's just playing things down so we don't get raped in the transfer market too much - look what's happened in the past when it's been known we've had the cash to splash, average players for over-inflated fees. If we can get some decent players in for reasonable prices then all the better.

It made me laugh earlier when I read someone asking what the difference was between Fat Sam and Keegan playing down hopes and ambitions, the first thing that springs to mind for me is that Fat Sam's team looked shit, played shit and were going nowhere - Keegan's team have shown potential, entertainment and hope, so I'm inclined to put up with a steady upturn of the club under Kev more.

Adios Carr, you never ever played as well for us as you did for Spurs.

Tiraa Damage, ye ownly played as much cos we had injuries. Good luck wheorivver ye gan son.

Troisi, never saw you, don't know what you're like, but wish you well on your travels.