11 a side Table Football!

Tom

foosball2.jpg

foosball.jpg

Giant-football-table.4.jpg

Table soccer or table football or foosball or, whatever the hell you call it, is a lot of fun. It’s even more fun when you’re drunk and playing it with 3 friends instead of 1. But how much more fun could you have if there was 22 of you playing, 11 per side, just like the real thing?

Meet the Table Football XXL, built by Airworks, as part of an Amstel advertising stunt for the European Champions League. I know that you’d need a really big room and probably a whole lot more friends than you currently have but, I’d imagine this could be the ultimate pseudo-football experience.

This is a one off though and you can’t buy it unfortunately, but if you could, you’d need deep pockets as it would take six flight cases just to get it to you

Quality!

Guest BigThompers

I imagine that there'd be certain 'action areas' of the table, and that the people in the shit positions would be bored.

Guest BigThompers
Be shit and boring imo.

Ironic coming from you. :)

Heard that one a few times today, running out of material?

Played human table football at the weekend, was class. :icon_lol:

He's never had any material man :crylaughin: