Look at these cunts

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie
As an aside, I hope Rangers win the quadruple.

Me too. I'm catholic as well. I was working in London last week and was in The Cock Tavern near Farringdon watching their game with Fiorentina. That's the pub where all the southern based Rangers fans go for games. I went there thinking they'd be a bunch of bigotted cunts, and some of them were, but the majority I spoke to were bang on, try to distance themselves from sectarianism and just love Rangers FC in the same way we love the toon. Having said that the whole bar was singing "the Nach Novo song" for 10 mins after the pens. I'm back down London next week and I'll watch the final there. I think they're more similar to us than Celtic anyway.

Edited by Stevie

Guest alex

Celtic fans in general behave like wankers when I've encountered them in numbers and hate the English with a passion in general too. Would be hilarious to see Rangers win a European trophy imo.

Celtic fans in general behave like wankers when I've encountered them in numbers and hate the English with a passion in general too. Would be hilarious to see Rangers win a European trophy imo.

Makes me wonder why we keep arranging friendlies with them.

They're generally fine if you're blowing smoke up their arses and lauding their club, but turn into wankers if you're not (much like Liverpool fans tbh). Having said that I can't say Rangers are any better and I'm not lucking forward to Manchester playing host to 100,000 of them (according to estimates) who will be down here, drinking Carling, smelling of piss and generally turning pink in the sun next week.

Guest Stevie

The majority of decent Ireland fans hate them too for blackening the good Irish name. When they came here, singing "Brits Out" going round the toon like they owned the place. All you ever hear from them is what a massive club they are, this despite the fact they'd never averaged over 40000 in their history till 1997, and the 80,000 in Seville, when Spanish police said there was 50,000. They're paranoid that people don't see them as a big club like Man Utd, they're not, never have been and never will be. If they went two seasons without a trophy they'd be lucky to get 25,000, and are the clearest example of gloryhunters I can think of.

I think a lot of the Irish are embarrassed by them, and some of ROI fans have started a petition to get Celtic tops banned from Ireland internationals:

The petition

We, the signatories of this petition, are requesting that Football Association of Ireland ask fans of the Republic to only wear the Republic of Ireland shirts and regalia at

international matches.

Why do some fans wear the shirts of a foreign team at Ireland football matches? Are they ashamed of the Irish jersey? I'd imagine that if someone turned up at an England match in a Barcelona shirt, they'd be laughed at by all the other fans. Similarly, if some supporter of les bleus was seen sporting a Bayern Munich or Ajax jersey at a match involving France, he'd be treated with the appropriate contempt.

So why should some Irish fans be different? I'm referring of course to those fans who wear Glasgow Celtic shirts at Republic of Ireland matches. Glasgow Celtic is a Scottish team with some obsolete links to Ireland that are no longer relevant. That in itself would be of little consequence were it not for the fact that Glasgow Celtic's fans comprise one half of a low level Catholic versus Protestant bigotry that has been rumbling in Scottish

society for centuries.

Given the history of this country and island, it should be obvious that any association between Irishness and either side in this sectarianism would be very prejudicial to support levels for the team. There is a well documented

problem in Northern Ireland where Roman Catholics don't feel welcome at Windsor Park. We don't need to have the same problem down here where the Republic of Ireland team becomes identified with Catholicism. So I'm calling

on the Football Association of Ireland to respectfully ask fans of the Republic to only wear the Republic of Ireland shirts and regalia at international matches.

Sign the petitionFields marked * are required.

* Name:

* Email:

Comments:

Good for them

Guest alex

Because they bring 10,000 fans.

Ah. Cash. How silly of me.

Do they mostly hang out at that Irish workers club on the corner of stowell street?

Guest alex

Ah. Cash. How silly of me.

Do they mostly hang out at that Irish workers club on the corner of stowell street?

Mostly walk the streets with their cocks hanging out iirc. Just to feel at home like.

I think you're all missing the important point,

they look like a bunch of tits, Given thinking hes Bono, Carr like a little fat twat and Duff looks like his mothers dressed him in that scarf and hat.

Guest Stevie
I think you're all missing the important point,

they look like a bunch of tits, Given thinking hes Bono, Carr like a little fat twat and Duff looks like his mothers dressed him in that scarf and hat.

I'm Irish I support Celtic, I can't think of anything more cringeworthy. Given in the past has slagged their club and support off in comparison with ours.

Zenit will pulverize the sectarian cunts.

Guest alex

Zenit will pulverize the sectarian cunts.

I think you're probably right.

Legend if he is.

It looks more like a corporate event to me or maybe just three lads going for the crack and someone recognised them and launched a scarf on them.

Guest Stevie
I pray Rangers get beat as it will be a nightmare up here if they win.

I must add considering the dislike of the Old Firm on here they don't half get some amount of threads about them...

Maybe, but it would've been worse if Celtic had've beaten Porto, I don't know a more deluded support, they class Artur Boruc as the best keeper in Britain, he's not even as good as Harper....

. Rangers fans haven't exactly been saintly in the past but from our point of view, in the last 4 years we've had 10,000 Rangers fans here, and 3 and 4,000 Celtic fans, one set behaved impeccably holding a fierce and ugly reputation, the other who proclaim themselves as the best fans in the world, were the biggest cunts we've had here in living memory. Which is which eh?