Look at these cunts

Guest Stevie

As an aside, I hope Rangers win the quadruple.

Me too. I'm catholic as well. I was working in London last week and was in The Cock Tavern near Farringdon watching their game with Fiorentina. That's the pub where all the southern based Rangers fans go for games. I went there thinking they'd be a bunch of bigotted cunts, and some of them were, but the majority I spoke to were bang on, try to distance themselves from sectarianism and just love Rangers FC in the same way we love the toon. Having said that the whole bar was singing "the Nach Novo song" for 10 mins after the pens. I'm back down London next week and I'll watch the final there. I think they're more similar to us than Celtic anyway.

So you've done a complete 360 in your opinion of them after one meeting? Cunts and deluded tramps was your previous assessment. What if you have a bit of craic with a few Spurs / Liverpool / mackem fans? Will you then immediately change your opinion on all of them?

I dunno which is more pathetic, your initial inaccurate, bigoted view of them or the ease with which you'll change your mind.

Guest Stevie

Me too. I'm catholic as well. I was working in London last week and was in The Cock Tavern near Farringdon watching their game with Fiorentina. That's the pub where all the southern based Rangers fans go for games. I went there thinking they'd be a bunch of bigotted cunts, and some of them were, but the majority I spoke to were bang on, try to distance themselves from sectarianism and just love Rangers FC in the same way we love the toon. Having said that the whole bar was singing "the Nach Novo song" for 10 mins after the pens. I'm back down London next week and I'll watch the final there. I think they're more similar to us than Celtic anyway.

So you've done a complete 360 in your opinion of them after one meeting? Cunts and deluded tramps was your previous assessment. What if you have a bit of craic with a few Spurs / Liverpool / mackem fans? Will you then immediately change your opinion on all of them?

I dunno which is more pathetic, your initial inaccurate, bigoted view of them or the ease with which you'll change your mind.

Had a bit of crack with some Yids after West Ham at Liverpool Street, collectively still cunts, but some of them were alright. I haven't changed my mind you silly cunt, they still contain a lot of bigots with their support, but I prefer them to Celtic any day after what I've seen in the last 12 months, and I wouldn't mind if they won the quadruple.

Had a bit of crack with some Yids after West Ham at Liverpool Street, collectively still cunts, but some of them were alright. I haven't changed my mind you silly cunt, they still contain a lot of bigots with their support, but I prefer them to Celtic any day after what I've seen in the last 12 months, and I wouldn't mind if they won the quadruple.

Well at fucking last you can make a distinction between individuals and a collective group.