F.T.M KEEGAN IS A KNOB!!! S.A.F.C 4 EVA

titchsafc

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing - they keep their heads down all season in case they crash out of the PL (again) but once they're safe the old cloven hoof is seen again..............

Hetton-le-Hole. Could there be a more appropriate name?

Didnt Paisley come from there?

Aye, I think he did. My Dad once met him in the players' lounge at Anfield (after he retired as manager). Apparently he was wearing an immaculate designer suit with a crochet cardigan underneath. You can take the lad out of Durham...

Wor granddad belonged to Hetton you full dinner service of bastards. :lol:

By the way, was that aimed at Alex and I :lol:

Aye, I think he did. My Dad once met him in the players' lounge at Anfield (after he retired as manager). Apparently he was wearing an immaculate designer suit with a crochet cardigan underneath. You can take the lad out of Durham...

Yeah. More at alex really though, bragging about what his dad was wearing. :lol:

Yeah. More at alex really though, bragging about what his dad was wearing. :lol:

:lol:

Guest alex

Me Dad's from Walker :lol: