London pubs with "the Norwegian"

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

Does anyone know a London venue which may show Everton v The Toon, I appreciate this is highly unlikely, given two of the capital three most popular teams Chelsea and Man Utd are going for the title...any help suggestions would be appreciated.

Guest alex
That's a long shot.

Can you not just watch a feed?

I don't do feeds.

There's a London Mags website iirc. Worth a try mebbies?

Guest Stevie
What does Norway have to do with this?

Norwegian telly channel man!

There's some truly dense people living in the UK today.

Guest alex

He's just finished a medical degree so I'd place him above us two.

Guest Stevie

On a side not one of my Chelsea mates at work is like "cam and watch the faakin blues wiv us", it's a huge day for the Premiership, but fuck it my only concern is NUFC, I'd rather watch a toon friendly, than a Premiership decider not involving us.

Guest alex
On a side not one of my Chelsea mates at work is like "cam and watch the faakin blues wiv us", it's a huge day for the Premiership, but fuck it my only concern is NUFC, I'd rather watch a toon friendly, than a Premiership decider not involving us.

I reckon it's done and dusted anyway. I can't see Man Utd failing to beat Wigan.

Guest Stevie

I reckon it's done and dusted anyway. I can't see Man Utd failing to beat Wigan.

I can. If it's level at half time there'll be some twitchy bums. Heskey has got a performance in him, and Bramble plays like he's on whizz against big teams.

It would be funny as fuck if they didn't beat Wigan :lol:

Honestly not bothered in the slightest who wins.

I'm not cheering for anyone, just Fergie's face would be priceless if they lost :lol:

Avram Grant is going to look like a half dead hammer horror writer either way...

Guest alex

I can. If it's level at half time there'll be some twitchy bums. Heskey has got a performance in him, and Bramble plays like he's on whizz against big teams.

I just think Man Utd will play their best side as the European Cup Final is a week and a half away and they know that if they win it doesn't matter what happens at Stamford Bridge.

He's just finished a medical degree so I'd place him above us two.

I agree (although he couldn't manage a MSc at the same time, so not that high).

It would be funny as fuck if they didn't beat Wigan :lol:

Honestly not bothered in the slightest who wins.

I'm not cheering for anyone, just Fergie's face would be priceless if they lost :lol:

Avram Grant is going to look like a half dead hammer horror writer either way...

Yup. :lol:

I just think Man Utd will play their best side as the European Cup Final is a week and a half away and they know that if they win it doesn't matter what happens at Stamford Bridge.

Plus it's against Wigan, who are safe from relegation and have nothing to play for. And their manager is Steve Bruce.

Guest alex

Plus it's against Wigan, who are safe from relegation and have nothing to play for. And their manager is Steve Bruce.

Aye, the flipside being Bolton aren't safe either.