Alan Smith

Guest BigThompers

Guest BigThompers

So, it's emerged that city are likely to qualify for Europe via the fair play league.

I did some digging, and if Alan Smith hadn't had 8 yellow cards and a Red Card, we'd currently be in a position to take that place from them this weekend, providing they picked up more bookings than us.

cheers, SMIDDY!

So, it's emerged that city are likely to qualify for Europe via the fair play league.

I did some digging, and if Alan Smith hadn't had 8 yellow cards and a Red Card, we'd currently be in a position to take that place from them this weekend, providing they picked up more bookings than us.

cheers, SMIDDY!

Eh?

Guest BigThompers
You mean you read the thread over on NO?

And Butt was just as bad tbh.

No I didn't read it, so that isn't what I mean.

Butt picked up those yellow cards actually successfully playing his role as a midfield anchorman.

Smith, who has often been deployed as a striker, has this minging record whilst his goal record is still at 0.

Disgusting thug, and a mega-shitter.

Guest BigThompers

cheers, SMIDDY!

Eh?

If Man City picked up more bookings than us this weekend, we'd have overtaken them in the fair play league, of course that's only if you discount Smiths cards.

Guest BigThompers
We're 14th in the Fair Play league you fucking mong.

Your point, you fucking prick?

Edited by BigThompers

Your point?

My point is that if you took Smith's bookings out of the equation we still wouldn't be getting the spot. FFS.

Guest BigThompers

Your point?

My point is that if you took Smith's bookings out of the equation we still wouldn't be getting the spot. FFS.

We'd be in contention you fucking bell.

Guest BigThompers
Qualification for the fairplay league ends in April, so we couldn't you James Blunt loving knobber.

Wrong.

Not we wouldn't. You take out Smith's cards (which add up to 11 points) and there would still be City, Fulham, West Ham, Wigan, and Portsmouth above us. Fuck me, can't you understand simple rankings?

Edited by ewerk

cheers, SMIDDY!

Eh?

If Man City picked up more bookings than us this weekend, we'd have overtaken them in the fair play league, of course that's only if you discount Smiths cards.

I get you now.

Of course if Zoggy played at left back most of the season, or Milner hadn't been used on the left wing, or we hadn't lost half the team to the African Nations for a month, or if we hadn't employed the long ball to two of the leagues shortest strikers, or if we hadn't gone to the likes of Derby to play for a draw then perhaps we wouldn't have been wishing for such a back door bit of opportunism.

Guest BigThompers
"The UEFA Fair Play competition for the 2007/08 season began on 1 May 2007 and finished on 30 April 2008."

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/uefacup/n...sid=693443.html

So aye, April.

yes, and that's to determine which country gets the allocated spot, not the club from that country.

Care you apologise now, you fucking know-it-all-nob-tickling-scrotum-savager?

Guest BigThompers
Not we wouldn't. You take out Smith's cards (which add up to 11 points) and there would still be City, Fulham, West Ham, Wigan, and Portsmouth above us. Fuck me, can't you understand simple rankings?

No they wouldn't. have you actually read the table?

Guest BigThompers
Cock

If we had betterer players we would win0r the league!

IF IF IF

A LIVE IN LEEDS ME LYK BUT A SAY STUFF LIKE 'NEE CHANCE' SO STEVIE THINKS AM A REAL GEORDIE

Cock

IF IF IF

A LIVE IN LEEDS ME LYK BUT A SAY STUFF LIKE 'NEE CHANCE' SO STEVIE THINKS AM A REAL GEORDIE

:D

Whos saying I am not from Necastle? Plenty of people who post on here live in Leeds but are from Newcastle.

Anyways

You like cock

Cock

IF IF IF

Whos saying I am not from Necastle? Plenty of people who post on here live in Leeds but are from Newcastle.

Anyways

You like cock

Guest BigThompers
So you realise now you're talking complete and utter bollocks then? :D

Not really, Smith's aggressive behaviour and approach brings out the worst in other players, resulting in the majority of our bookings whilst he's been on the pitch being down to him.

I might have been looking at the score on that table and not the points.

However, his play could/probably have cost us points in other areas, I'd be surprised if it was just the 11 for the cards that we'd lost

Edited by BigThompers