SHITEWATCH!

Asprilla

It won't happen, I know this, BUT.....

A juicy unaccountable headline makes the sale and tomorrow it's all forgotten.

But I say we take a stand brothers and sisters!

Every time a "news"paper prints something about our club that turns out to be "less than factual", let's copy it here.

Over the months we can look back at our scrapbook of nonsense and reassure ourselves that 90% of the drivel that gets written about us is pure fabrication and we're not to be suckered into buying a paper to read it.

The good papers will rise above the manure like glorious summer blooms!!

:D: :D;)

Sat 10th May:

Michael Owen faces a £40,000-a-week wage cut after Newcastle owner Mike Ashley and manager Kevin Keegan struck a "fragile truce" on Friday. (Daily Mail)

Read the guardians article today about the meeting

it contained the single quote that everyone has (productive and constructive) then went on with how disastrous the talks were and how morts "legendary diplomatic skills" (or something to that effect) saved the day as ashley and keegan were trying to murder each other or something

there should actually be laws in place to stop papers circulating this bullshit with no proof

So much shit is written these days that it's come to the point i don't even read it. I'l visit teamtalk.com and the BBC but other than that everything is taken with a pinch of salt.

Most stories about Newcastle these days seem to be completely unfounded and quote free all pointing to a crisis that has never happened. Perhaps they are dreaming, perhaps they would love to see us go down the shitter but these days they are so desperate they are clutching at straws!

Wouldn't it be easier to make up a story that at least appeared to have a slight foundation truth in it, I mean honestly who the fuck was going to be in that meeting room. A Daily Mail reporter? No. A 'toon inside source'? No. It's all speculative bullshit.

Why can't they start stories about where there real problems are?

''Players Revolt At Manchester City''

''Ambramovich to sack Grant if he doesn't win the champions league''

Something insane but perhaps a little more palpable than Keegan and Ashley coming to blows. The same Mike Ashley who stood in the Black Bull, with a Keegan shirt on singing 'There's only one Kevin Keegan'

Early in life I had noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper.

George Orwell...

So much shit is written these days that it's come to the point i don't even read it. I'l visit teamtalk.com and the BBC but other than that everything is taken with a pinch of salt.

Most stories about Newcastle these days seem to be completely unfounded and quote free all pointing to a crisis that has never happened. Perhaps they are dreaming, perhaps they would love to see us go down the shitter but these days they are so desperate they are clutching at straws!

Wouldn't it be easier to make up a story that at least appeared to have a slight foundation truth in it, I mean honestly who the fuck was going to be in that meeting room. A Daily Mail reporter? No. A 'toon inside source'? No. It's all speculative bullshit.

Something insane but perhaps a little more palpable than Keegan and Ashley coming to blows. The same Mike Ashley who stood in the Black Bull, with a Keegan shirt on singing 'There's only one Kevin Keegan'

Early in life I had noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper.

George Orwell...

the fans are staging a protest against thaksin shinawatra at man cuty and we still get most of the coverage for a board meeting the press no fuck all about

George Orwell...

the fans are staging a protest against thaksin shinawatra at man cuty and we still get most of the coverage for a board meeting the press no fuck all about

The two title contenders better hope that nothing happens at NUFC before tomorrow otherwise they'll barely get a mention