Sale Now On?

Tom

So Birmingham, Reading and Derby have bitten the dust.

Would you take from who and for how much?

Hunt and Doyle are probably on there to the Sunderland Irish so knock them of the list :icon_lol:

Wouldn't surprise me to see Kitson move on. Brilliant player.

Matejovsky would definitely be worth a look though, as will Bikey.

I would love it if the rumours about Sunderland triggering Hunt's £5million release clause are true. He's wank. :icon_lol:

Yeh i was going to say Zarate.

I dont think Birmingham own him though and your looking at £10m +

He looks decent and his name rhymes with Karate, which is always good.

Zarate's only on loan so does he count?

I'd have kitson over doyle

mcfadden and barnes already mentioned but barnes is quite injury prone, already had one knee operation and we don't have a good record with players like that

I'd have a look at kapo too although I've only seen him on match of the day if I'm honest

larsson from birmingham to although once again i've not seen a lot of him

and I'd definately take Bullard from fulham even though they've stayed up so we won't get a cut price for him

Giles is the obvious player we can buy cheap and (hopefully) sell at a profit.

Maybe shorey? Quedrue? Forsell?

shorey might be a good shout, I'd have had quedrue a few seasons ago not sure anymore

Welcome to Toontastic Ant.

It's the best NUFC site on the net so you've saved all your woes in finding another place.

Guest Patrokles
That James Mcfadden dude might turn out a good buy on the cheap.

Mauro Zarate should be looked at as a definite purchase.

:icon_lol:

Bawan

Scout

Judging Player ability: 19

Judging Player Potential: 18

That James Mcfadden dude might turn out a good buy on the cheap.

Mauro Zarate should be looked at as a definite purchase.

:icon_lol:

Bawan

Scout

Judging Player ability: 19

Judging Player Potential: 18

:D was thinking that myself

looking abroad zaragoza are down if they don't beat real madrid (it's 1-1 at the moment) they have a couple of good players, sergio garcia right winger with good pace and pretty good final product, pablo aimar too quick good dribbler and a central attacking midfielder, kind of player we'd be able to use well in the 433 at the moment going forward to support the front 3

Mcfadden but I'm sure he said the other day he would stay even if they went down. Larrson is a good midfielder too and will be quality in a year or two. I'd rather take Kitson over Doyle though. I haven't seen a great deal of Giles Barnes though

looking abroad zaragoza are down if they don't beat real madrid (it's 1-1 at the moment) they have a couple of good players, sergio garcia right winger with good pace and pretty good final product, pablo aimar too quick good dribbler and a central attacking midfielder, kind of player we'd be able to use well in the 433 at the moment going forward to support the front 3

And your calling me a scout :icon_lol:

I never said I wasn't one

just that you were

just that you were