Holidays

Magma

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to Euro-Disney in early August and then to doing a training course in Germany at the end of the month.

Doing Belgrade this month, 21st-27th, but no proper holidays planned as such because the better half's about to graduate and needs to find himself a job before we can plan anything. Would like to get over to somewhere like Lanzarote for a dose of sunshine later in the year though.

Doing Belgrade this month, 21st-27th, but no proper holidays planned as such because the better half's about to graduate and needs to find himself a job before we can plan anything. Would like to get over to somewhere like Lanzarote for a dose of sunshine later in the year though.

Specifically for the 24th?

I might be heading off to Switzerland late in the year for a snowboarding holiday but it's not confirmed yet.

Specifically for the 24th?

What's happening then?

...yes, of course. :icon_lol: And the second semi on the 22nd. Will have to make do with BBC3 for the first one though.

Guest alex

Italy next month, Greece the month after then France in September. Might squeeze a city break or a long weekend in Scotland or somewhere into August if possible.

Edited by alex

Italy next month, Greece the month after then France in September. Might squeeze a city break or a long weekend in Scotland or somewhere into August if possible.

This is out of control!!1 :icon_lol:

Hark at Judith fucking Chalmers!

Guest alex

Just showing off tbf.

Just showing off tbf.

Do the city break in Hamburg or Berlin. :icon_lol:

Guest alex

Just showing off tbf.

I do fancy Berlin but it's a right fanny on now EasyJet no longer fly there from Newcastle. I could possibly fly there from Belfast though.

Just showing off tbf.

I do fancy Berlin but it's a right fanny on now EasyJet no longer fly there from Newcastle. I could possibly fly there from Belfast though.

Coolest city in Europe atm. FACT. :D

Desperate to get away, really can't afford it at the minute though. Might try a city break later in the year if possible. Other than that, it's the V Festival for me....