This Afternoon's 'Meet the Members': Peasepud

Glasgow Mag

Well, ladies and gentlemen, this afternoon we have the sixth installment of our exciting and very popular new series. In case you have been asleep or on the planet mars for a day, we have a brand new Meet the Members series. This is brought to you, with approval of the team at all new Toontastic. I, Glasgow Mag, am your roving reporter. I aim to take you behind the username, to make the username become a real life person.

This afternoon, I would like to take you to a giant in the history of Toontastic - in more ways than one. For while he is 6 feet 8, and that makes him a tall man, he is also a giant influence on his fellow posters. In fact, if I had to nominate one (non-female, for obvious reasons!) poster on the board who I would most like to meet for a pint and a natter, it would be this man. From when I first entered the boards as a mere young apprentice, this man has taken me under his wing much like Paul daniels is doing with that prick Dylan on Neighbours right now. He makes me feel welcome, he makes me laugh, and I admire him. However, this is a man with many facets to him. While he is source of endless fun, he also has a lorra lorra love to give, as "ar Cilla" would have to say:

_1945782_cilla_bd300.jpg

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, our featured member is absolutely smitten. And rumour has it that the lucky lady is not of the inflatable variety. In fact, I'm told she might not be from too far away from this board!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, you guessed it, it's......

Peasepud!!!

Real first name: Peter

Nickname: Peasepud, Lanky, Arsewhipe (too many to mention)

Language(s) spoken? English, Geordie, Pisshed

Avatart - why? For some reason about 15 years ago I decided that it would make a great tattoo and had an agreement with me mate that if the Toon ever won owt, I'd get it done. This is the nearest I will probably ever get to it happening.

Previous avatarts? Other versions of Pooh (remember me first one?, Keirons body, poohs heed! (scary)), Vorderman in various states of undress while spelling rudey words, me webcam and the Jilly + Jelly.

Tell us when you first joined the boards? When was it and how did you feel as a beginner? I've totally lost track but Id say about 3 years ago, it was a little daunting all these others who obviously all got on and me sorta stuck out on the side, unfortunately the bastids spoke to me and now look what happened!

Board highlights? Winning Mod Idol, ahhh the memories, women, fast cars, fame, all the trappings of success.

Board lowlights? The final few weeks of Newcastle-Online

What would you be doing if you weren't doing your current job? Pimp

Pets? One cat, Millie (after Jackie) ....oh and Mancy? shes the original!

I play a bit like.... Bernard Manning, too slow to do owt and permanently shouting abuse at everyone else, nah I have a semi-useful right foot for lobbing crosses in.

Football heroes? Beardsley, Waddle, Shearer, Pele.

Football villains? Roy Keane

Best advice given? "You should put that away sonny, you'll get arrested."

Ideal partner? someone who likes a laugh, loves the Toon and lives abroad :razz:(ED - NOW WHO COULD THAT BE...? :blush: )

Ideal dinner date? Kebab and a few pints with the person above after watching us stuff the makems.

Ideal meal? Mixed Grill

Can you cook? Yes, do a mean Sunday Roast with proper Yorkies and meat (none of that frozen shite).

Current wheels? Vauxhall Vectra 2.5 V6 SRi

Biggest influence? Class A drugs.

TV programmes? Phoenix Nights, Office, MOTD, CSI

Burger and chips or fish and chips? Fish and Chips as long as its with Mushy peas.

Chinese or indian? What do you order? Indian, Madras, Pilau rice, onion bhaji, keema nan.

Favourite tunes? All time favourite is "Yes - McAlmont and Butler", musically I like lots of stuff, old Madchester, current indie such as Maximo Park, Futureheads, Kasabian,

Abi Titmuss or Jodi Marsh? Isnt there an option for Jodi Titmuss or Abi Marsh? eithers gotta be better than them two!

George Clooney or Bradley Pitt? Oooooh Bradley (in a non Gay way obviously!)

Favourite film? Reservoir Dogs

If I won a million pounds.... I'd have £999,980.27 more than I have now.

Age first drunk alcohol? First drink? Cant remember the first time, but I do remember getting ratted on Bells Whisky at a 6th form disco when 16, woke up in the centre circle of the school pitch.

Ever suspended/expelled from school? Why? Suspended once for fighting in the Bowling Alley on the West Road while on a school trip.

Favourite insult? You have a face that only Gemmills mother could love.

Not a lot of people know that.........

Most you've ever spent on an item of clothes? I dont go for labels much, rather pick clothes on their look and fit, actually its just on fit anything that comes in my size, £400 on a suit would be me most expensive thing.

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Inlcuding football boots? then 4, if not then 3, 1 pair black dress shoes, 1 pair Sambas (need someone to bring me big ones from America :angry:), 1 pair running shoes.

I'm obsessed with..... dunno about that but I do have a strange obsessive compulsive thingy, I cant leave the office at night without wandering to the window and looking out 3 times.

In 5 years time, I hope to be..... Alive.

Well, readers, I'm sure you'd like to join me in thanking Peasepud for this sat-in-the-pub-style natter with Peasepud where he gave us some frank and honest answers to my very probing questions. Peter, I admire you for your honesty and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I feel a better person for listening to him speak, and hope he is successful in his pursuit of true love on this board. Heaven knows it he deserves it. Thanks, big man, for entering into the good-natured spirit of this project. I hope you enjoyed it too.

Any more questions for the irrepresible Peasepud?? Please ask now as I open the forum to you, the people who matter most, the members!

***KEEP LOOKING FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF 'MEET THE MEMBERS'!***

Edited by Glasgow Mag

honestly peasepud, really how tall are you?

3459[/snapback]

I heard he is so tall that I can see him from my balcony when the weather is good.

3464[/snapback]

tis true I cant deny it........

I have to be closed down when it gets too windy as well, not allowed to walk over the Redheugh Bridge. In fact Im so tall I have to bend down to put me hands in me pockets and stand on step ladders to comb me hair.

3459[/snapback]

I heard he is so tall that I can see him from my balcony when the weather is good.

3464[/snapback]

I have to be closed down when it gets too windy as well, not allowed to walk over the Redheugh Bridge. In fact Im so tall I have to bend down to put me hands in me pockets and stand on step ladders to comb me hair.

3704[/snapback]

I just want to know... umm... nah nevermind.

3459[/snapback]

3464[/snapback]

3704[/snapback]

3706[/snapback]

oh yeaaaaaahhh baybeee! :razz:

3459[/snapback]

3464[/snapback]

3704[/snapback]

3706[/snapback]

3799[/snapback]

Small penis?

3459[/snapback]

3464[/snapback]

3704[/snapback]

3706[/snapback]

3799[/snapback]

Small penis?

3801[/snapback]

You offering?