How do we intend to push on?

Park Life

Haven't all managers always had scouts who suggest players to them? I don't know why there's all this fuss about Wise and his boys being the ones looking. Unless they start unearthing gems like Fumaca.

yes , but only ever with the best interests of the manager , not the owner . and this is how the whole situation comes off to me .

like they are out there looking to make this club money , not to find the type of players keegan wants .

it screams of spurs and carrick to me , but id love tobe proved wrong .

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't all managers always had scouts who suggest players to them? I don't know why there's all this fuss about Wise and his boys being the ones looking. Unless they start unearthing gems like Fumaca.

And it has to be better than the situation the club had previously been in with regard to its (non-existent) scouting network.

I still can't ever over the fact we only ever had one scout. :cuppa:

Aye but there was no doubting his credentials.

eagle-scout-marshall-watts.jpg

I'd pay £15m for Arse-Shavin (as Moyes says in the itv studio). Seriously, I don't reckon we have a chance in getting him after his performance tonight. Just the kind of invention we need between midfield and attack.

I'd be willing to put more in than we did for modric

I'd pay £15m for Arse-Shavin (as Moyes says in the itv studio). Seriously, I don't reckon we have a chance in getting him after his performance tonight. Just the kind of invention we need between midfield and attack.

I'd be willing to put more in than we did for modric

too fucking right

if Ashley wants us to replicate Arsenal then he's got to understand that Wenger had a core of world class pro's to steady the ship whilst the kids were drip fed into the first team..... This will need money up front to sustain the squad till Alan Fuckin' Smith scores.

Guest alex
if Ashley wants us to replicate Arsenal then he's got to understand that Wenger had a core of world class pro's to steady the ship whilst the kids were drip fed into the first team..... This will need money up front to sustain the squad till Alan Fuckin' Smith scores.

Bidding for Modric and Woodgate suggests he's grasped this already.

yes , but only ever with the best interests of the manager , not the owner . and this is how the whole situation comes off to me .

like they are out there looking to make this club money , not to find the type of players keegan wants .

it screams of spurs and carrick to me , but id love tobe proved wrong .

Aye, I mean fuck building for the future eh?