Deco to leave Barcelona

duckerDavies

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Newcastle's bid for Deco has been Accepted by the Spanish club as "Good Offer".

The Portugues £20m-rated player. Has Signed 5 year Deal with the toon

The player watched his new side beat bolton

Deco Told Nufc Official website: "I would like to thank the team for all there support it was a good offer.

"Newcastle is fantastic place to play and i am very delighted to play infront of the fans Mr Sam

told me about his plans they have good player like obafemi martins luque owen and smith so i am

Realy happy" .

Deco' agent Geronimo Suarez Said: "It was a complicated moment as both clubs are determined to close the deal and we are getting close Last T. But now he has signed its a fantastic news he is realy happy he wants to play english football "

Deco has made no secret of his desire to leave Barcelona and, though Real Madrid were also interested,

Newcastle's bid for Deco has been Accepted by the Spanish club as "Good Offer".

The Portugues £20m-rated player.

The player watched his new side beat bolton

Deco Told Nufc Officle website: "I would like to thank the team for all there support it was a good

offer.

"Newcastle is fantastic place to play and i am very delighted to play infront of the fans Sam

told me about his plans they have good player like obafemi martins luque owen and smith so i am

Realt happy" .

Deco' agent Geronimo Suarez Said: "It was a complicated moment as both clubs are determined to close the deal and we are getting close. But now he has signed its a fantastic news he is realy happy

he wants to play english football "

Deco has made no secret of his desire to leave Barcelona and, though Real Madrid were also interested,

Well fist my fucking arsehole :)

TOON PLOT DECO GRAB

By Ray Ryan

NEWCASTLE will offer Emre to Barcelona in a bid to win the race for Portuguese superstar Deco.

Toon officials will talk with representatives of Barca and Deco this week in a bid to lure the midfielder to St James' Park.

New Toon owner Mike Ashley wants a global superstar at the club and has Deco high on his list.

Newcastle will try and finalise the signing of defender Juliano Belletti this week and hope to discuss Deco during those talks.

A Toon source revealed: "It is no secret Mike Ashley wants a high profile player at the club and Deco fits the bill perfectly.

"The club plan to talk with Barcelona this week to see if the deal can be achieved and are ready to offer Emre plus around £8million in cash."

Deco has always insisted he wants to play in the Premier League and is understood to be keen on a move to Tyneside.

Toon boss Sam Allardyce is also tracking Reading defender Nicky Shorey and is ready to bid £5.75m this week.

He is also on the lookout for a new keeper with Shay Given injured and has targeted Chelsea No2 Carlo Cudicini on loan.

Allardyce said: "We do not have an experienced goalkeeper so I will be looking for one over the next couple of days.

"Initially it will be on loan but we want one with the right experience."

If Figo and Zidane were worth 40 odd million 13 million is peanuts for Deco (assuming Emre is worth no more than about 5m). He is getting old but has a good 4-5 years of top class football. He's got to be worth at least 20 million. It would be a sensational transfer but it will only happen if we offered the player a massive wage.