People...

bawan

Who drop out of college right at the end of the course, wtf is the point coming in all year then dropping out at the crucial time.

A lot of people in my class have done this and I know a certain person who posts on here has done this right at the end of the second year of his course.

Edited by bawan

Who drop out of college right at the end of the course, wtf is the point coming in all year then dropping out at the crucial time.

A lot of people in my class have done this and I know a certain person who posts on here has done this right at the end of the second year of his course.

.....and?

.....and?

why bother coming in all year then dropping out at the end?

I guess you are one of those drop outs.

.....and?

why bother coming in all year then dropping out at the end?

I guess you are one of those drop outs.

That was so Magma! Stop biting his style!

Guest alex

My mate's lass (aye the pain in the arse lass) did this about 3 weeks before the end of her teacher training course. He kept going on about how she must be mad etc. until I pointed out it was fucking obvious she knew she was failing the course.