Rangers & The Manchester Clean Up

wykikitoon

Been in Manchester this weekend, one of my mates saw Rangers fans out drinking on his way to work on TUESDAY morning. Many if not most didn't arrange accomodation either, drinking through the night.

Aye, my mate said the same, woke up in the morning and saw em asleep alround Manc CC!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even those who got there on Wednesday were given access to alcohol very freely from 10 o'clock. Also they were not given access to food or toilets.

not given access to food? they were given as much access to it as alcohol there are a million places to get food in manchester

Would toon fans be any different?

I would hope so but no probably not

however...what is your point?

It's obvious what my point is as the lad pointed out.

Hooliganism is ok in my view when the hooligans are meeting other hooligans. They want to fight, so do the other lot, fuckin let them get on with it. What a lot of people don't understand is that there is an unwritten rule almost that a firm/mob will not touch scarfers. The problems come when ordinary people become caught up in it. The Rangers fans were just wanks, they weren't looking for another mob, clearly they were just pissed and making a cunt of themselves, it seems to me this is a very Scottish thing.

Sounds like some of the posters on here tbh.... :)

Even those who got there on Wednesday were given access to alcohol very freely from 10 o'clock. Also they were not given access to food or toilets.

not given access to food? they were given as much access to it as alcohol there are a million places to get food in manchester

Not when you're penned in. There was alcohol stands but nothing else.

Why dont we have water cannons in this country?

Obviousley not PC or som bollocks like that?

Spray a think mist of pcp over them as you're hovering. Have some of that fuckheads.....Let's see you find you're way back home now!! :icon_lol:

Spray a think mist of pcp over them as you're hovering. Have some of that fuckheads.....Let's see you find you're way back home now!! :icon_lol:

Wouldn't that make them more unpredictable/aggressive???

Wouldn't that make them more unpredictable/aggressive???

They'd be tripping and lose all sense of time.

As per usual Rangers fans disgracing themselves at the Scottish cup final with sectarian chanting.

Look i was down there on the wednesday for the match and spent most of the day in the town centre fanzones and the bars around them. No mention about the Zenit firm smashing up the local Witherspoons pub that we were in. Great atmosphere all day and up to going to the game so considering between 100,000 and 200,000 fans went yes there were the idiots who fought with the police but not the majority.

Look i was down there on the wednesday for the match and spent most of the day in the town centre fanzones and the bars around them. No mention about the Zenit firm smashing up the local Witherspoons pub that we were in. Great atmosphere all day and up to going to the game so considering between 100,000 and 200,000 fans went yes there were the idiots who fought with the police but not the majority.

There were enough. :icon_lol:

• 4 months later...

THE dad of a Rangers fan savaged by a police dog during the UEFA Cup final riots told last night how he found his son dead on his birthday.

Grieving Alex Aitkenhead, 70, discovered tragic Alexander’s body in bed when he took him a card to mark his 39th.

Alex said the convicted murderer was killed by a suspected aneurysm.

Police said there were no suspicious circumstances to his death at home in Shettleston, Glasgow — hours after he watched Gers’ 1-0 defeat by St Mirren in the pub.

Widower Alex said: “I got a bit of a shock — no child should go before their parent.

“He was very quiet when he came back home as he did not want to disturb me.

“He was not awake the next morning — at noon I decided to go and wake him.

“I wanted to give him his birthday card but he was already dead.”

He told how Alexander collapsed last week as he was preparing for a charity run in aid of Yorkhill Hospital — and was due to have a CAT scan.

Alex said: “He was in training but collapsed last Sunday.

“He was due to go for a brain scan next Wednesday.”

Alexander shot to notoriety during violent scenes which marred May’s UEFA Cup final between Rangers and Zenit St Petersburg.

He was pictured squaring up to cops before their dog sank its teeth into his leg. We revealed how he was caged in 1987 for murdering his brother-in-law in a row over his sister. But Alex said: “He was sorting himself out.”

THE dad of a Rangers fan savaged by a police dog during the UEFA Cup final riots told last night how he found his son dead on his birthday.

Grieving Alex Aitkenhead, 70, discovered tragic Alexander’s body in bed when he took him a card to mark his 39th.

Alex said the convicted murderer was killed by a suspected aneurysm.

Police said there were no suspicious circumstances to his death at home in Shettleston, Glasgow — hours after he watched Gers’ 1-0 defeat by St Mirren in the pub.

Widower Alex said: “I got a bit of a shock — no child should go before their parent.

“He was very quiet when he came back home as he did not want to disturb me.

“He was not awake the next morning — at noon I decided to go and wake him.

“I wanted to give him his birthday card but he was already dead.”

He told how Alexander collapsed last week as he was preparing for a charity run in aid of Yorkhill Hospital — and was due to have a CAT scan.

Alex said: “He was in training but collapsed last Sunday.

“He was due to go for a brain scan next Wednesday.”

Alexander shot to notoriety during violent scenes which marred May’s UEFA Cup final between Rangers and Zenit St Petersburg.

He was pictured squaring up to cops before their dog sank its teeth into his leg. We revealed how he was caged in 1987 for murdering his brother-in-law in a row over his sister. But Alex said: “He was sorting himself out.”

no sympathy from me

How many good people live in Scotland? By that I mean, aren't aggressive cunts, hate English people because they're English, or take the sectarian bile seriously, must be no more than 1 in 6.

How many good people live in Scotland? By that I mean, aren't aggressive cunts, hate English people because they're English, or take the sectarian bile seriously, must be no more than 1 in 6.

3iron2.jpg