Newcastle bid for Berba

Douggy B

And bummed quite a lot in the showers by the year bully.

On a seperate note why hasn't the plastic scouser been banned? Funny how Catmag is the only mod with any balls around here and she's a lass.

Bunch of fucking one balls the rest of you.

You can't have it both ways, Torres hasn't really done that much wrong & if he was banned for pretty much nothing what does that say about the board?

As soon as any punishment is implemented to any degree people start posting shite like 'power mad LOLZ' which is really funny and original. The reason Toontastic is popular at all is because we don't employ draconian policy when looking after the board.

I get complaints when I bump a thread for fucks sake. So to ban someone who hasn't done anything wrong is daft as owt.

Triggy was banned for being quite offensive to Johnny and on the wind up. RICO was banned for racism.

People want it both ways & that simply can't be done without a series of contradictions and double standards which again leads to arguments.

You have to try pretty hard to get banned round here although some people have been stupid enough to manage it. We simply don't have enough traffic to be choosey.

Torres is a cunt of the highest order and his only purpose for coming here is to wind people up, I don't think there would be any complaints if he was banned except from himself.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, you said something stupid so I told you so, as did several other people.

well i did explain everything i meant , and even threw a few quote in there for you to get your head around , you left me feeling rather pissed off yesterday .

it was like arguing with a woman . relentless with no substance .

Edited by Hadrian

On a seperate note why hasn't the plastic scouser been banned? Funny how Catmag is the only mod with any balls around here and she's a lass.

You can't have it both ways, Torres hasn't really done that much wrong & if he was banned for pretty much nothing what does that say about the board?

As soon as any punishment is implemented to any degree people start posting shite like 'power mad LOLZ' which is really funny and original. The reason Toontastic is popular at all is because we don't employ draconian policy when looking after the board.

I get complaints when I bump a thread for fucks sake. So to ban someone who hasn't done anything wrong is daft as owt.

Triggy was banned for being quite offensive to Johnny and on the wind up. RICO was banned for racism.

People want it both ways & that simply can't be done without a series of contradictions and double standards which again leads to arguments.

You have to try pretty hard to get banned round here although some people have been stupid enough to manage it. We simply don't have enough traffic to be choosey.

Torres is a cunt of the highest order and his only purpose for coming here is to wind people up, I don't think there would be any complaints if he was banned except from himself.

Well he seems to be doing a good job.

I've had a word with him and his crack should improve and it has recently.

Power mad tbh. :calmdown:

Well he seems to be doing a good job.

I've had a word with him and his crack should improve and it has recently.

Doesn't wind me up, more of an irritation and can't see what he brings to the board.

Should be put to a vote I reckon, bit like a public flogging.

Not really, you said something stupid so I told you so, as did several other people.

well i did explain everything i meant , and even threw a few quote in there for you to get your head around , you left me feeling rather pissed off yesterday .

Going to use that on MrsP. :calmdown:

Awww, did I hurt your feelings? :calmdown:

No substance? I think the jist of our arguments were you wanting to burn an entire city and refusing to acknowledge that owing people money is a debt. And I have no substance? :lol:

Wether he comes or not isn't really the issue...There might be a bid on the table, that's all he's saying.

Precisely what I was thinking...

As an aside, Torres take note - this is how you should be conducting yourself on a forum dedicated to a rival club.

You are not our rivals.

He`ll get flack if he posts more than 10 times.

If you didn't go out of your way to be a WUM you wouldn't get as much flak. Simple as.

We are Borg, you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Wether he comes or not isn't really the issue...There might be a bid on the table, that's all he's saying.

Precisely what I was thinking...

As an aside, Torres take note - this is how you should be conducting yourself on a forum dedicated to a rival club.

You are not our rivals.

He`ll get flack if he posts more than 10 times.

So a fellow Premier League side isn't one of your rivals? Hmmm... okay then. :calmdown: