FA Cup Final

Guest alex

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No not really.

Redknapp is a prick and as far as I can tell so is Jones.

Both sets of fans suffer a bit, E.g Pompey are good as cockneys to me & Cardiff are a bit scummy.

I think everything weighed up i'll go for Cardiff because they are the underdogs.

Guest alex
I reckon it will be a poor game like, but Pompey will win.

Will probably have a few 'daft' bets - half-time/full-time result, first scorer etc. I could see Cardiff taking it to ET too.

No not really.

Both sets of fans suffer a bit, E.g Pompey are good as cockneys to me & Cardiff are a bit scummy.

I think everything weighed up i'll go for Cardiff because they are the underdogs.

Redknapp is a cockney wanker

Jones was badly treated by Southampton, despite being a scouser I hope he wins.

If not for Redknapp I'd prob want pompey to win like

No not really.

Yeh I think Redknapp being a wanker turns it for me too!

I'll go for Cardiff on the basis that if it's not going to a top 4 side it may aswell go a bit further down the leagues! :calmdown:

No not really.

I'll go for Cardiff on the basis that if it's not going to a top 4 side it may aswell go a bit further down the leagues! :calmdown:

whoever wins, will add one more team to the list of those who have won a major domestic trophy since we last did

:lol:

No not really.

whoever wins, will add one more team to the list of those who have won a major domestic trophy since we last did

:lol:

Yeh.

I think Cardiff have earned it by beating a couple of decent teams well but Pompey were quite flukey, unbelievably flukey against Man U!

Yeh i've just read about that, It was kicked out of court in the first week and it was said that it should never have reached court in the first place.

I`d like Cardiff to win because they are underdogs and for Fowler`s sake. I`m totally indifferent as regards Pompey. If I were placing a bet I`d go with Cardiff because you`ll only get poor odds on Pompey.

Don't want a Welsh team to win the FA cup :calmdown: being serious though Cardiff fans are total cunts and as much as I detest Redknapp and his melting face I still would rather Pompey win.