So boys and girls...

Steve

... what have I missed these last few months?

I tell you what, I get a funny feeling all over posting from my proper user name again. Or am I just thinking of Gemmill a little too much?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's with this Craig business? Jumping on my bandwagon of years ago with the real names now are we? Trying to be more like me so you can pretend to be Aussie because the English cricket team are so fucking awful? :angry:

p.s. It's still cold. :razz:

Welcome home Steve :razz: Good to have you back.

3448[/snapback]

Just how southern are you John? We need to have a southern based piss up for us legends in the south? Craig's not far away either, we need a southern piss up!

Who let him in?  :razz:

3450[/snapback]

I heard that you missed me and needed me back in your life. From what I was told you based your move to Gateshead on the fact that I wanted work in the north. When that fell through and left you alone, my source told me that he had to talk you back from the ledge.

Who let him in?  :razz:

3450[/snapback]

I heard that you missed me and needed me back in your life. From what I was told you based your move to Gateshead on the fact that I wanted work in the north. When that fell through and left you alone, my source told me that he had to talk you back from the ledge.

3454[/snapback]

The window ledge? :angry: No, no - he got it all wrong. That was the time I was putting the flags out when I heard you weren't actually going to be in Newcastle :blush:

Welcome home Steve :angry: Good to have you back.

3448[/snapback]

Just how southern are you John? We need to have a southern based piss up for us legends in the south? Craig's not far away either, we need a southern piss up!

3453[/snapback]

That sounds like a fucking cracking idea....

BTW, you're 'true' forum title has been re-instated! :razz:

Welcome home Steve :blush: Good to have you back.

3448[/snapback]

3453[/snapback]

3463[/snapback]

Was that a joint admin decision? :angry:

I'll be south at some points during the season. Can I go to the pissup? :blush:

Welcome home Steve :blush: Good to have you back.

3448[/snapback]

3453[/snapback]

3463[/snapback]

I'll be south at some points during the season. Can I go to the pissup? B)

3494[/snapback]

Why don't all of you south-of-Birtley minceboys come up for a game? And we'll all go out for tea and toast after.

I hear Rob W loves these sort of social occasions too? :blush:

Welcome home Steve B) Good to have you back.

3448[/snapback]

3453[/snapback]

3463[/snapback]

I'll be south at some points during the season. Can I go to the pissup? :(

3494[/snapback]

Why don't all of you south-of-Birtley minceboys come up for a game? And we'll all go out for tea and toast after.

I hear Rob W loves these sort of social occasions too? :blush:

3499[/snapback]

See Kyrie ruined all that by not going to Newcastle Uni.

One day maybe...... :blush:

Welcome home Steve :razz: Good to have you back.

3448[/snapback]

3453[/snapback]

I'm down south anarl.

It's reasons like this that make you the bestest admin ever and why we need a southern piss up. I'll let you be only the third poster whose leg I've humped. You'll be joining a very select group. :angry:

GL?

What's happened to Batman?

3457[/snapback]

It was time for a change. New haircut, new forum, new country and a new comic book legend as an avatar. So Mr Desamalrioejfodslo :razz:, how's life?

Was he one of the ones who was PM'd then? :razz:

3483[/snapback]

Yes and it was me who pm`d him -

Guilty as charged...

3491[/snapback]

I haven't actually read that PM. I haven't logged into the other place in a looooong damn time, and on a whim tonight I thought I'd lurk around and see what was happening. That's when I saw the thread and that's when I decided that registering here was as important a decision I was likely to ever make. That forum has turned into a giant pile of arse and I fucking despise it. This place feels as fresh and inviting as Scott's ar.... Okay, never mind.