Which Spurs players would you take?

Douggy B

Guest alex

If you were talking about players who would get a game for us even the likes of Jenas would be starting ahead of Geremi imo. Then you have Berbs :) © Sima, Keane, Woodgate and King who would walk into our side. I also like the look of Bale and Chimbonda. And I've probably missed someone (apart from Modric). Spurs should have done a lot better in the league imo.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Modric :)

But seriously, for you even to talk about us taking your rejects is laughable and pricing Dawson at 7m is a sure-fire sign of early-onset dementia. Dawson is not a centre-back. He looks more like he got left back.

You're on the wind up again? No problem. We'll just lump you with Tosser Torres and the rest of the two-bit WUMs who turn up on this board looking to get a rise. I wonder if Tactical Genius Ramos will figure out a way to beat us next year? Ponder on that this summer maybe and come back next season.

Wind your neck in man, he looks to me as if he's come with good intentions.

Not sure about this, his first thread was a definite attempt of wummery to get some reactions he then can use at some Spurs board. I am not too sure about this one either...

Well it that is the case then certain members are giving him plenty to bring back to his own board by acting like cocks and turning their nose up at Spurs 'rejects'.

Modric :)

But seriously, for you even to talk about us taking your rejects is laughable and pricing Dawson at 7m is a sure-fire sign of early-onset dementia. Dawson is not a centre-back. He looks more like he got left back.

You're on the wind up again? No problem. We'll just lump you with Tosser Torres and the rest of the two-bit WUMs who turn up on this board looking to get a rise. I wonder if Tactical Genius Ramos will figure out a way to beat us next year? Ponder on that this summer maybe and come back next season.

Wind your neck in man, he looks to me as if he's come with good intentions.

Not sure about this, his first thread was a definite attempt of wummery to get some reactions he then can use at some Spurs board. I am not too sure about this one either...

Ah I haven't read the first thread you're on about.

OK so the first post on here wasn't strictly on the level.

This post was showing a general interest in what you lot thought about the players you have been linked with.

In response to another post.

Newcastle players I would have:

Given (class keeper)

Owen (obviously) - A bit rich for our blood, you would need to sub his wages for us :)

Viduka - Old but still good - Wages again

Milner

Maybes:

N'Zog

Taylor

Some very harsh opinions of Dawson on here.

He had a very succesfull England U21 career, knocked on the door of the full squad a couple of times.

Is he really much worse than Taylor?

He had a very succesfull England U21 career, knocked on the door of the full squad a couple of times.

Is he really much worse than Taylor?

Not many really rate Taylor though at the moment.

He had a very succesfull England U21 career

Chopra

Do me a favour.

Chopra

Do me a favour.

You're using the U21 England team as an example of how good a player is, well we all know how well regarded Chopra was for the exact same team.

Kind makes your point moot.

Chopra

Do me a favour.

You're using the U21 England team as an example of how good a player is, well we all know how well regarded Chopra was for the exact same team.

Did Chopra ever even player for the U-21s?

The reason though why players have so many caps for said team is that they haven't progressed enough to make the step up.

Chopra

Do me a favour.

The reason though why players have so many caps for said team is that they haven't progressed enough to make the step up.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/shared/bsp/hi...opra_225427.stm

He did, once, sorry my mistake. It was Shola that played a lot of games for the U21 England team.

Not that it changes my point.

Chopra

Do me a favour.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/shared/bsp/hi...opra_225427.stm

He did, once, sorry my mistake. It was Shola that played a lot of games for the U21 England team.

Not that it changes my point.

Though, it was funny when Ameobi talked about his chances to make the English world cup squad...

Alright, fine. I'll take this thread in good faith after all although Danny did himself no favors with the Berbatov thread.

I'd have Keane and maybe Lennon. Woodgate also but for reasons alluded to he couldn't return to the north-east. Keane is a quality player and Lennon looks like he has something about him that I think Keegan could polish.

Chimbonda is a poor defender on top of being a class A wanker who thinks he should be starting for Man U and Dawson is, as has been mentioned, a sideways step from Taylor at (very) best.

I'd have Woodgate, Huddlestone, Berbatov, Modric, and we'd qualify for top 4

:) Huddlestone is yours if you want him.

I think it would take more than that little lot (all 50mils worth) to make you top four.