Ipswich close in on Ameobi deal

Jimbo

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles
Shame we couldn't have used that money to pay a bit more for Modric.

Here we fucking go again, that was deliberate as well you twat.

;)

Guest BigThompers

I don't know if you've seen much of Modric, fartrokles, but spurs have massively overpaid for him. So shut the fuck up will ya, and the same applies for whenever you open your cake-hole to 'sing' too.

Guest Patrokles
I don't know if you've seen much of Modric, fartrokles, but spurs have massively overpaid for him. So shut the fuck up will ya, and the same applies for whenever you open your cake-hole to 'sing' too.

;) brilliant. I wish I were half as clever as you!

We've been mugged. :D

I fucking told you mate when you got him. ;)

You said he'd set the Champo on fire!

Well you're gonna see him strut his stuff in the prem next year. :razz:

Good luck to your team, and good luck Shola.

I could almost feel sorry for your lot.

Mind, Shola will undoubtedly score against us at SJP. You can count on that one.

Chopra hasn't scored against us....yet. Bet he will someday, will be interesting to see his celebration, the horrible, lying, badge-kissing mackem.

Mind, Shola will undoubtedly score against us at SJP. You can count on that one.

Chopra hasn't scored against us....yet. Bet he will someday, will be interesting to see his celebration, the horrible, lying, badge-kissing mackem.

did he really kiss the badge? i cant believe that tbh, any evidence?

He did.

The herpes is just clearing now.

Yep.

Scum. Subhuman scum.

Actually, I don't know for sure. All I can find is this....

http://www.lukewhostalking.co.uk/2007/08/n...ke_a_debut.html

Finally, I have been told - albeit by Newcastle fan who may have been making mischief - that, as he celebrated his late winner on Saturday, Chopra went to lift up his shirt and kiss the badge before thinking better of it.

Whether this was because he didn't want to upset his Newcastle supporting family and friends or whether he thought Sunderland supporters would think it was a bit rich I don't know, but it was probably a wise decision. Best to save that sort of thing for scoring in a Tyne-Wear derby game eh Chops? Now that would be a story!

Finally, I have been told - albeit by Newcastle fan who may have been making mischief - that, as he celebrated his late winner on Saturday, Chopra went to lift up his shirt and kiss the badge before thinking better of it.

Whether this was because he didn't want to upset his Newcastle supporting family and friends or whether he thought Sunderland supporters would think it was a bit rich I don't know, but it was probably a wise decision. Best to save that sort of thing for scoring in a Tyne-Wear derby game eh Chops? Now that would be a story!

No smoke without fire tbh.

Bollocks. I burnt some toast last week. The smoke was awful, but a fire wasn't started.

Bollocks. I burnt some toast last week. The smoke was awful, but a fire wasn't started.

You're right.

You're right.

Thanks Fop. Glad to hear you've got my back. ;)

You're right.

Thanks Fop. Glad to hear you've got my back. ;)

Aye, you're 100% correct on that. :razz: