UEFA Champions League Final

Tooj

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howay Man U, hope you fucking do these cockerny wankers and their plastic glory supporting fans.

oh please I live with 2 londoners who are united fans, in fact most of the londoners I know are united fans

as such I'm pulling for chelsea in this one

Has Lump o lard ever scored a goal that didn't involve a deflection somewhere along the line?

He is the luckiest fucking player I have ever known.

Edited by Danny B

Has Lump o lard ever scored a goal that didn't involve a deflection somewhere along the line?

as much as I don't like him you can't get that lucky that often, his positioning and anticipation are really good, he's always ready to follow up

I think his long range shooting is overrated though

btw I think that nike "take it to the next level" ad that was just on ITV is brilliant

as much as I don't like him you can't get that lucky that often, his positioning and anticipation are really good, he's always ready to follow up

I think his long range shooting is overrated though

btw I think that nike "take it to the next level" ad that was just on ITV is brilliant

I think it is fucking goon shit but there you go.

Game of opinions and all that.

This is just a saga now. :)

Laz? :)

Seen the best and worst of these two teams tonight. Some good periods of football but it's been played by a bunch of whinging, diving, prima donnas.