UEFA Champions League Final

Tooj

Guest alex
Whilst I like John Nicholson and agree with most of that article, the Americans cry all the fucking time yet win everything.

When do the Americans cry? More importantly... when have we won everything?

They always thank Jesus though :nufc:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I like John Nicholson and agree with most of that article, the Americans cry all the fucking time yet win everything.

They always thank Jesus though :nufc:

:scratchchin:

That must mean Kaka is an American!!!

kaka_i_belong_to_jesus.jpg

(Sorry Torres)

American sports people cry all the time, win or lose. Athletes especially, which you piss on the rest of the world at. It wasn't a criticism, it was to prove that crying sports person doesn't neccearily equal loser!

American sports people cry all the time, win or lose. Athletes especially, which you piss on the rest of the world at. It wasn't a criticism, it was to prove that crying sports person doesn't neccearily equal loser!

Understood. Wasn't trying to start a debate but I didn't understand where you were coming from. Thanks.

Understood. Wasn't trying to start a debate but I didn't understand where you were coming from. Thanks.

Crybaby.

:nufc:

Crybaby.

:scratchchin:

'I'm a big man'

John Terry has declared himself a "big man" for scoring a header just a week after crying solidly for hours after the Champions League final.

Terry returned to action as England captain against the USA in a Welmbley friendly and scored the opener with a header.

This prompted vomit-inducing sycophancy from the BBC and Fleet Street, who are all very excited that the Bionic Man proved his bottle against the might of the United States.

Terry still believes he is a "big man for the big games" despite missing a penalty in the Champions League final and then being inconsolable for hours after Manchester United won the trophy.

"I've shown that I'm a big man - I take full responsibility for what happened in Moscow, but I'm a man for big games," said Terry after the friendly.

He admitted: "If I'm honest this was the last place I wanted to come this week, seeing all the United players. But it's done me a favour. The manager gave me a huge boost when he told me I was going to be captain and hopefully I've repaid him."

Fabio Capello certainly seemed to be imperssed by Terry's leadership qualities, saying: "He's a leader. Normally a leader with Chelsea, and a leader when he plays as captain for the national team. It was important for him to score. He'll go on holiday happy. He played a good game."

What a fucking twat, 'big games'? You mean an end of season kickabout against a substandard international team.

He's living in a fucking bubble. I'd love to crack him one when he's not looking. Silly fuck. :scratchchin:

Just a mouthy cockney really I knew he'd spout some shite after he scored.

'I'm a big man'

John Terry has declared himself a "big man" for scoring a header just a week after crying solidly for hours after the Champions League final.

Terry returned to action as England captain against the USA in a Welmbley friendly and scored the opener with a header.

This prompted vomit-inducing sycophancy from the BBC and Fleet Street, who are all very excited that the Bionic Man proved his bottle against the might of the United States.

Terry still believes he is a "big man for the big games" despite missing a penalty in the Champions League final and then being inconsolable for hours after Manchester United won the trophy.

"I've shown that I'm a big man - I take full responsibility for what happened in Moscow, but I'm a man for big games," said Terry after the friendly.

He admitted: "If I'm honest this was the last place I wanted to come this week, seeing all the United players. But it's done me a favour. The manager gave me a huge boost when he told me I was going to be captain and hopefully I've repaid him."

Fabio Capello certainly seemed to be imperssed by Terry's leadership qualities, saying: "He's a leader. Normally a leader with Chelsea, and a leader when he plays as captain for the national team. It was important for him to score. He'll go on holiday happy. He played a good game."

What a fucking twat, 'big games'? You mean an end of season kickabout against a substandard international team.

"My mam thinks I'm cool."