Leaving Toon was hard - Ramage

Besty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the thing about CT is every board needs a wanker for the troops to unite against, and he played that role quite well after leazesmag was banned. who do you argue with in the absence of a contrarian dickhead? 

wasn't it because the pisstaking got too personal? i think he fucked off for good the day i posted a pic of him looking like the egg headed bloater he is, and MF compared him to jar jar binks. 

It was definitely that (brilliant) post from MF about his past employment history. It was the day after that when he went.

Aye, that one sticks out in my mind too.

Signed in last week apparently. I find it interesting that so many people check this place without posting.

I go through large swathes of time doing this.  Good place to keep up to date and check out the match threads without reading (as much) total bollocks to keep up.

For me at least, it's preventative because it's hard to just post once or twice in a thread per week.  You get sucked into posting twenty times a day.

the thing about CT is every board needs a wanker for the troops to unite against, and he played that role quite well after leazesmag was banned. who do you argue with in the absence of a contrarian dickhead? 

We just move to the next biggest wanker on the board.

That's a tight race tbf.

It was definitely that (brilliant) post from MF about his past employment history. It was the day after that when he went.

Was that in the politics thread? I don't remember it at all.

That's a tight race tbf.

I think that's definitely true. I get a lot, but you know me, any kind of attention is fine by me. :good:

Was that in the politics thread? I don't remember it at all.

I think that's definitely true. I get a lot, but you know me, any kind of attention is fine by me. :good:

It was something to do with the EU I think. MF set up a caricature of a young CT and how he ended up being someone who votes Tory etc. It was really well done but it was also pretty brutal. CT never responded to it directly but made a couple of further posts and then yeah, gone.

I go through large swathes of time doing this.  Good place to keep up to date and check out the match threads without reading (as much) total bollocks to keep up.

For me at least, it's preventative because it's hard to just post once or twice in a thread per week.  You get sucked into posting twenty times a day.

Aye, this is the truth of it. I posted loads over the summer of last year but have dropped off a bit more recently, out of fear of becoming the new 'lead wanker' on the board with respect of controversial political opinions :lol: I'm leaving it just open enough that Parky draws a similar amount of ire ;)

Think my first post got laughed at cos I used the word "guys", in my second post I told someone to pipe me off.

Swings and roundabouts

You're the last person I can think of who joined and stuck with it. But I reckon you were pulled in by arguing with that Makom guy as that happened fairly early on in you being here iirc.

Edited by Rayvin

It was something to do with the EU I think. MF set up a caricature of a young CT and how he ended up being someone who votes Tory etc. It was really well done but it was also pretty brutal. CT never responded to it directly but made a couple of further posts and then yeah, gone.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/34749-politics/?view=findpost&p=1432793

:lol:

In hindsight that post by MF, which I'd forgotten about, was probably pretty accurate. Still, at least CT won the referendum.

Plus HMHM's wife lost her mobility car, he's bound to be chuffed with that.

That's the one.

I have mixed feelings on it since looking at it now since it obviously bothered CT, but as I recall he was being incredibly irritating :lol:

I don't think it's that upsetting unless it's too close to the truth for CT's comfort. If that's the case he shouldn't be a massive Tory bellend.

I think it was Alex that said CT treats politics like choosing* a football team.

*and I do believe CT chose a team, rather than had it forced upon him by family or friends.

I think that was the same day :lol:

All got a bit close to the bone is my guess

That's a tight race tbf.

Too close to call! :lol:

Possibly demands a new poll. I'd be disappointed not to make the run off.

Tbf, I think everyone on here is fairly sound. Possibly explains the declining numbers. You need an antagonist to keep the place ticking over. Though crazy world events have been doing that job in general chat.