Season Ticket news

smoggeordie

For those like me having trouble visualising it...

StJamesPark.GIF

Corner L7A - L7F move to L7H - L7N (along with the few rows at the front).

Corner L7A - L7F becomes the £390 singing section.

Milburn gets the family enclosure somewhere unstated between L7A and L7H.

Right?

Edited by Happy Face

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

What this is is a fuckin disgrace, fuckin complete and utter wanks, I've never been happier than the seat I had last season, and now I have to fucking move to make way for the away fans!!! Fucking jokers, as far as I'm concerned the away fans now have some of the best seats in the fucking ground while we're in that bastard corner. Fuck it, I'm considering not even renewing, why not fucking kick the miserable boring lower corner out for the away fans? Disgrace.

What this is is a fuckin disgrace, fuckin complete and utter wanks, I've never been happier than the seat I had last season, and now I have to fucking move to make way for the away fans!!! Fucking jokers, as far as I'm concerned the away fans now have some of the best seats in the fucking ground while we're in that bastard corner. Fuck it, I'm considering not even renewing, why not fucking kick the miserable boring lower corner out for the away fans? Disgrace.

Renew it, I might consider making an offer for it :icon_lol:

The lower corner is too small I think.

Leazes L7 is where most noise is made these days and I think it's cut off from the rest of the stadium by the away fans and the drop to the east stand. I suppose the thinking is noise will spread further from that corner than it would from the Leazes.

But you don't have to go in the corner. You can renew at the same price somewhere else depending on availability.

I must congratulate the club. Not only have the created the much asked for singing section but they've fucked Stevie off in the process.

Nice one lads :icon_lol:

Edited by Ketsbaia

Official singing section to be moved to "Leazes corner". Away fans being moved into Leazes L7. £390 to sit in the singing section.

Making the Leazes 'corner' the singing section proves Mort knows nowt about SJP. 'The Corner' (S.East corner) has been the place to be for the last 30 years.

However, the wannabe singers can now congregate in the new singing section, leaving us professionals to carry on regardless in the real corner :icon_lol:

Official singing section to be moved to "Leazes corner". Away fans being moved into Leazes L7. £390 to sit in the singing section.

Making the Leazes 'corner' the singing section proves Mort knows nowt about SJP. 'The Corner' (S.East corner) has been the place to be for the last 30 years.

However, the wannabe singers can now congregate in the new singing section, leaving us professionals to carry on regardless in the real corner :crylaughin:

Do you even go to games like? :icon_lol:

However, the wannabe singers can now congregate in the new singing section, leaving us professionals to carry on regardless in the real corner :crylaughin:

:lol::( Unfortunately, I have to miss games to let my throat recover..... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:(:icon_lol: Unfortunately, I have to miss games to let my throat recover..... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I still remember when you nearly sent me tumbling in The Corner you bastard. :icon_lol::lol:

However, the wannabe singers can now congregate in the new singing section, leaving us professionals to carry on regardless in the real corner :icon_lol:

The South East Corner was where the away fans stood when i started going.

However, the wannabe singers can now congregate in the new singing section, leaving us professionals to carry on regardless in the real corner :lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: Unfortunately, I have to miss games to let my throat recover..... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I still remember when you nearly sent me tumbling in The Corner you bastard. :icon_lol::(

Trip over his zimmer, like? :crylaughin:

The South East Corner was where the away fans stood when i started going.

Yeah, they were dark days those times :icon_lol: Just after promotion and the new Leazes stand was built. Most folk will recall Shearer running to the Blackburn supporters after putting one past Pav. He was probably imagining he was in a black and white shirt and running to the real deal.

However, the wannabe singers can now congregate in the new singing section, leaving us professionals to carry on regardless in the real corner :lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: Unfortunately, I have to miss games to let my throat recover..... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I still remember when you nearly sent me tumbling in The Corner you bastard. :icon_lol::(

Trip over his zimmer, like? :crylaughin:

:icon_lol:<_< <_< :icon_lol:

Are the offering any payment schemes?

I cant afford the cash straight out of uni :icon_lol:

But i could pay weekly/monthly whatever.

I cant afford the cash straight out of uni :icon_lol:

Phone them up. Hopefully they will help you.

Yeh, thinking of two seats at about £390 ish I guess.

How long do you get to pay BTW?

I cant afford the cash straight out of uni :crylaughin:

You looking to put your feet up or what? :icon_lol:

I cant afford the cash straight out of uni :lol:

You looking to put your feet up or what? :crylaughin:

Nah, he's a student who lives on pizza. Lard arse takes up two seats these days :icon_lol:

I cant afford the cash straight out of uni :lol:

You looking to put your feet up or what? :crylaughin:

Nah, he's a student who lives on pizza. Lard arse takes up two seats these days :icon_lol:

Well my brother wants one too and when he's working someone else will want it.

Guest Stevie
I must congratulate the club. Not only have the created the much asked for singing section but they've fucked Stevie off in the process.

Nice one lads :icon_lol:

Well lets be totrally honest about this, issues like this will never effect you.

Aye, because if they'd made 'the corner' the official singing section everybody in that corner would have been chuffed to bits. :icon_lol:

How many people moaned when people strated gathering there for cup games..

They've used thier common sense man, they've used a much bigger corner that currently houses away fans. That means no people having to move out of what could be a massively popular area.

I know people have to move elsewhere but at least they get a choice and don't have to pay extra for a higher priced area.

You can't make everyone happy, but I think they've done a good job of it. It's all been well thought out.

Guest alex

Serious answer: phone the box office. It'll be pretty quiet so getting through shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by alex