Season Ticket news

smoggeordie

You see cheap tickets to encourage kids as a bad thing? Or segregating them from the true match experience.

The whole idea of having a "family section". You cannot buy a ST to the north stand at WHL without having a kid in tow. Dont take your kids if you dont like it, why should we change? And why should you jump the ST waiting list?

are you one of those clueless idiots that shout and swear at the ref and opposition players when theres no need?

tbh anyone with any common sence or intelligence would find the need to swear infront of kids when theres no need

When I was young one of the best things about the match was listening to the grown ups swearing. Still is tbh. If you relied on the football for entertainment the last few years you'd stop going.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you paid up front for this season be prepared to find out that on your application there is no option of the paying up front with a 10% reduction (even though there is a flyer about it)

So anyone who bailed them out last season when they were desperate to get some pennies in the bank doesn't get the option of saving themselves £150+ now..!

If you paid up front for this season be prepared to find out that on your application there is no option of the paying up front with a 10% reduction (even though there is a flyer about it)

So anyone who bailed them out last season when they were desperate to get some pennies in the bank doesn't get the option of saving themselves £150+ now..!

I wondered about that. I haven't seen my letter, seeing as I rang them two weeks ago to tell them I was moving house and they told me 'tough, the letters are going out..you'll have to look at someone elses and then contact us later when we've dealt with everyone else.'

Proper Premier League club us man.

I wondered about that. I haven't seen my letter, seeing as I rang them two weeks ago to tell them I was moving house and they told me 'tough, the letters are going out..you'll have to look at someone elses and then contact us later when we've dealt with everyone else.'

SSR reckons he has the option but its def not on mine. Only has an option to pay for 2 years at £988 for the payment plan.

Mines reduced by £68 and no need to move which I was worried about - result - now all I have to do is actually get to some games next season.

SSR reckons he has the option but its def not on mine. Only has an option to pay for 2 years at £988 for the payment plan.

Theres a statement on it about those that paid two years, how you can then sign the form to automatically go for the 2010/11 season.

Have to say its worthwhile going for the 3 seasons as not only do you get to save cash but it means the next two seasons can be paid for in installments which arent available for a single season....weird.

Oh and you need to send me the info I need so I can sort you that dosh from last seasons.

Anyone who has already paid for 2008/9, check that you could have been overcharged. I've paid £635 for my central East Stand seat, it is shown as being £598 in the brochure. An email to box office has been replied saying refund sent out in July. Okay, they may be aware of it but worth keeping a note to follow up.

Still no application here like...

I have moved house but when I called them they did have the new address. Ill give em till Friday before chasing.

I have moved house but when I called them they did have the new address. Ill give em till Friday before chasing.

I'd do it today if I were you mate, unless they've extended the deadline of 17th June !!!

Got mine yesterday, I'm going to pay the 3 seasons at 1334 {I think} and post it today.

I want to pay for a further 2 seasons on top of this year, but with being moved I don't want to in case my seat is shit. :) I'll have to make some enquiries.

By the way, how nice to receive a renewal pack not weighed down by flyers, adverts, credit card applications, travel offers and juniour mag invitations.

I thought the club were getting tackier under Ashley, but they're clearly keeping that shit away from the regular punters. Thumbs up.

I'd do it today if I were you mate, unless they've extended the deadline of 17th June !!!

Got mine yesterday, I'm going to pay the 3 seasons at 1334 {I think} and post it today.

I think they extended it to the 22nd?

I think they extended it to the 22nd?

suppose they had to do that.

Just posted mine. Took the 1334 quid. Bit of a no brainer tbh, 444 a season, including renewing my direct debit for cup games.

I'm a tad confused. I'm wanting to take the 3 season price freeze offer, does the whole thing get paid by direct debit or do I have to include my card details to make the payment for the 08/09 season? :)

suppose they had to do that.

Just posted mine. Took the 1334 quid. Bit of a no brainer tbh, 444 a season, including renewing my direct debit for cup games.

Soooooopafan status confirmed. :)

divvent tell the wife

I'm a tad confused. I'm wanting to take the 3 season price freeze offer, does the whole thing get paid by direct debit or do I have to include my card details to make the payment for the 08/09 season? :)

The latter - 09/10 DD runs from Feb to November next year.

Still no application. So, just spoke to the box office (surprised they were in after 6pm). They said they will send them out tomorrow for me. So, had they not gone then? Who knows, but hopefully Ill get them monday...

Im surprised no-one is kicking up more of a fuss. £50 more after a shite season like that? And a week to think about it?

Due to the fact I have no money, missed half of last seasons games due to shifts, and could have seen the other half on al jazeera tv in my local im not renewing.

Im surprised no-one is kicking up more of a fuss. £50 more after a shite season like that? And a week to think about it?

Due to the fact I have no money, missed half of last seasons games due to shifts, and could have seen the other half on al jazeera tv in my local im not renewing.

?

The Asian channels that show all the 'EPL' games on a saturday. Some of the more undesirable pubs around me always have the toon games on

are they the ones on sky