People's Paula Fights to Reach Olympics

Rob W

It's Olympic Year and the People's Paula is struggling to represent her country after a mysterious injury has put her participation in Peking in doubt.............

It's Olympic Year and the People's Paula is struggling to represent her country after a mysterious injury has put her participation in Peking in doubt.............

Always struggling for fitness before a big event. Silly cow.

Always struggling for fitness before a big event. Silly cow.

Before a big event that doesnt pay you mean.

:icon_lol:

Rose West gets more sympathy.

I for one hope she makes it and is so far ahead that she has time to stop for a nice big dump in the street as she approaches the 26 mile mark.

:crylaughin:

I can see the headlines now

'Paula Shits on The Opposition'

:lol:

Guest alex
Misogynist

Nice with chips.

Oven or fried?

Hand cut dear boy and lovingly pan friend. :icon_lol:

There's no fucking way you own a chip pan.

Misogynist

Nice with chips.

Oven or fried?

Hand cut dear boy and lovingly pan friend. :icon_lol:

There's no fucking way you own a chip pan.

Course I fuckin don't. :crylaughin:

Hope she wins it but I doubt she will somehow. What is Rob's problem with women who achieve things btw?

not rue Alex, not true

I have no problem with women achieving things

I have a problem with people who sem to be OK when there is £££££ around and are unfit when there's no dosh at the end of the race ..... and of course there is her sudden improvment in form a few years back

Guest alex
Hope she wins it but I doubt she will somehow. What is Rob's problem with women who achieve things btw?

not rue Alex, not true

I have no problem with women achieving things

I have a problem with people who sem to be OK when there is £££££ around and are unfit when there's no dosh at the end of the race ..... and of course there is her sudden improvment in form a few years back

She's got a stress fracture and she's defying medical opinion to try and compete in the Olympics. I suppose Athens was all staged and she pulled out because there was no money involved there. Because winning the Olympics wouldn't make you earn more. Either that or you're talking utter shite.

Alex - your faith is touching .........................

Athens? Didn't she talk the talk and then pull up when a bus came along?? She wins in carefully controlled circumstances when there is a lot of dosh on the table

Athens? Didn't she talk the talk and then pull up when a bus came along?? She wins in carefully controlled circumstances when there is a lot of dosh on the table

Is that a big clue? :icon_lol:

Guest alex

She would have made loads of money if she'd won in Athens though, as I've already pointed out. I don't even know what the second bit means. I suspect you don't either. She's won the world championship ffs.

Edited by alex

She would have made loads of money if she'd won in Athens though, as I've already pointed out. I don't even know what the second bit means. I suspect you don't either. She's won the world championship ffs.

He's talking about drug testing arrangements.

Guest alex

So she deliberately got injured in the run up to the Olympics to avoid being tested for drugs? Is that what you're saying he's saying? Ok

So she deliberately got injured in the run up to the Olympics to avoid being tested for drugs? Is that what you're saying he's saying? Ok

I'm only guessing at what he's intimating. Not sure why he needs to be so covert about it. Point the gun downwards. :icon_lol:

Guest alex

I'm only guessing at what he's intimating. Not sure why he needs to be so covert about it. Point the gun downwards. :icon_lol:

Well it is Rob so, as usual, he isn't actually saying anything, he's just alluding to something without coming out and saying it. That way he can do the mock indignation thing when he's taken to task. At a guess :crylaughin:

"He's talking about drug testing arrangements."

You know I wasn't ... but if you say so it must be true..............................

Guest alex
"He's talking about drug testing arrangements."

You know I wasn't ... but if you say so it must be true..............................

Just explain what you meant and what you're getting at in general then.