Sunday Gossip

Scottish Mag

NEWS OF THE WORLD:

Avram Grant has launched an astonishing attack on Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

Rafa Benitez plans to spend £70million at Liverpool this summer - £50million of which will be raised through player sales.

West Ham are poised to open the bidding for Everton striker Andy Johnson.

West Brom will complete the signings of Luke Moore and Roman Bednar next week.

Barcelona want Chelsea strike ace Florent Malouda.

West Brom are favourites to re-sign Paul McShane from Sunderland.

Birmingham pair Olivier Kapo and Sebastian Larsson are targets for former boss Steve Bruce at Wigan.

Thaskin Shinawatra has promised Manchester City fans a £65million summer transfer budget.

Wolves, Reading and Derby all want Dwight Yorke.

Middlesbrough, Blackburn and Bolton will do battle for Ghana midfielder Anthony Annan.

Wolves are set to offload Freddy Eastwood to midlands rivals Coventry.

Bolton have their sights on Barnsley's FA Cup hero Brian Howard.

Stephen Carr is being chased by Everton, Aston Villa and West Ham.

Paul Jewell hopes to reunite Nathan Ellington and Jason Roberts at Derby.

Leeds will offer Trevor Sinclair a two-year deal if they are promoted to the Championship.

Portsmouth may launch a £2million raid on Ipswich starlet Danny Haynes.

Patrik Berger is set to extend his Premier League career by joining Stoke.

Sunderland are to use Dean Whitehead in part exchange for Reading winger Stephen Hunt.

Middlesbrough are eyeing midfield trio Tom Huddlestone, James Harper and Michael Bradley.

DAILY STAR SUNDAY:

Chelsea could turn to Mark Hughes after ending Avram Grant's reign as boss on Saturday.

Chelsea plan to snatch Aaron Ramsey from under the noses of Manchester United.

Younes Kaboul is sick of Tottenham and wants Portsmouth to sign him.

Liverpool have had a players-plus-cash offer for James Milner rejected by Newcastle.

Everton will have to battle Liverpool for Manchester City midfielder Michael Johnson but Jonas Olsson has begged the Goodison Park club to sign him.

Arsenal are checking out Sporting Lisbon midfielder Miguel Veloso.

Stoke hope to sign Senegal midfielder Guirane N'Daw for £4million.

Fulham want to bring Bernard Mendy back to the Premier League.

Middlesbrough are tracking Tom Huddlestone, James Harper and Michael Bradley.

Gary McAllister has agreed to sign Trevor Sinclair if Leeds clinch promotion to the Championship.

Reading rebel Ibrahima Sonko is a shock target for Rangers.

West Ham flop Freddie Ljungberg could be on his way back to Sweden.

Paul Jewell wants to bring both Jason Roberts and Nathan Ellington to Derby.

Wigan are in the race for £3million-rated Turkish star Mevlit Erding.

SUNDAY MIRROR:

Thierry Henry was on the brink of a sensational move to Manchester United two weeks ago - but Pep Guardiola has blocked the switch.

Real Madrid fans have voted against signing Cristiano Ronaldo.

Avram Grant is a shock contender to replace Sven Goran Eriksson at Manchester City.

Newcastle will lead the race for £8million-rated Shaun Wright-Phillips.

Seven Premier League clubs are chasing Brazil midfield star Edu - including Arsenal who he left to move to Spain three years ago.

Espanyol goalkeeper Carlos Kameni has opened the door for Tottenham to clinch his signature.

Nottingham Forest are making an ambitious move for Sheffield United striker James Beattie.

Leeds have emerged as the top target for one of the world's richest sport empires - the owners of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

SUNDAY EXPRESS:

Mark Hughes has emerged as one of the top contenders to replace Avram Grant at Chelsea.

Kanu will play on at Portsmouth for another year.

THE PEOPLE:

Sir Alex Ferguson will step down as Manchester United manager before he reaches 70.

Mark Hughes is Chelsea's leading target to replace Avram Grant.

Liverpool are to make a £12million move for Blackburn star David Bentley.

Billy Davies is to hold talks over the vacant managerial role at Leicester.

Newcastle want to rescue Shaun Wright-Phillips from his Chelsea obscurity.

Marseille's Albanian skipper Lorik Cana is Everton's top summer target.

Wigan chief Steve Bruce wants Ghana giant centre-half John Mesnah - but may have to find £7million.

Bolton are set to make another move for Swedish star Johan Elmander.

Arsenal are considering a bid for Fiorentina's French international goalkeeper Sebastien Frey.

Leeds will try to talk Dougie Freedman into staying at Elland Road next season.

Blackburn are chasing Espanyol right-back Pablo Zabaleta - but he is rated at £12million.

Middlesbrough and Manchester City are in the hunt for Ivory Coast striker Bakary Kone.

Sunderland want to re-sign left-back George McCartney from West Ham.

Tottenham will try to tempt Portsmouth with a player-plus-cash offer for Sulley Muntari.

Fulham want to take Louis Saha back to Craven Cottage.

Aston Villa are chasing giant Greek centre-half Sokratis Papastathopoulos.

Martin Jol will raid former club Tottenham for midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng.

Avram Grant has launched an astonishing attack on Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

As that is listed as gossip it sort of implies to me that Grant has physically assaulted him. :icon_lol:

I can hope, anyway.

I doubt we will get Wright-Phillips like...

Yet didn't you say we'd have a chance of getting Berbatov? :icon_lol:

Yeh 'A Chance'

I have a chance of winning the lottery, and that was my point - there was a chance but I doubted it...

I think Wright-Phillips has settled in to playing every now and then and he's probably enjoying his wages and London. Probably doesn't get too pressurised down there either...

Yeh 'A Chance'

I have a chance of winning the lottery, and that was my point - there was a chance but I doubted it...

I think Wright-Phillips has settled in to playing every now and then and he's probably enjoying his wages and London. Probably doesn't get too pressurised down there either...

If he listens to that idiotic father of his he should move on and I agree.

Yeh 'A Chance'

It depends If he wants to be a footballer or a Celebrity, which unfortunately are almost synonymous these days but I believe there are a few really in it for the game...

Yeh 'A Chance'

It depends If he wants to be a footballer or a Celebrity, which unfortunately are almost synonymous these days but I believe there are a few really in it for the game...

I doubt Jimmy Bullard plays because he thinks it will help him pull one of Girls Aloud tbh.

Yeh 'A Chance'

When has he ever shown he doesn't want to be a footballer though? He seems quite a canny lad to me who's very grounded.

Yeh 'A Chance'

I doubt Jimmy Bullard plays because he thinks it will help him pull one of Girls Aloud tbh.

Not even the ginger one?

Yeh 'A Chance'

Not even the ginger one?

Not even the ginger one.

Yeh 'A Chance'

When has he ever shown he doesn't want to be a footballer though? He seems quite a canny lad to me who's very grounded.

Yeh good point, but look at someone like Sidwell.

Did he honestly think he was getting first team football?

NEWS OF THE WORLD:

Stephen Carr is being chased by Everton, Aston Villa and West Ham.

:icon_lol: wouldn't really be a high speed chase now, would it?

Yet didn't you say we'd have a chance of getting Berbatov? :crylaughin:

Yeh 'A Chance'

Yeh good point, but look at someone like Sidwell.

Did he honestly think he was getting first team football?

But we're not on about Sidwell are we? :icon_lol:

And I don't think he wants to be a celebrity. Chelsea fan as well.

Barcelona want Chelsea strike ace Florent Malouda.

:icon_lol:

A) How is Malouda an "ace"? He's shite.

:crylaughin: Why would Barca want him?

Haven't they already got their own crap French winger on the left?

Yeh 'A Chance'

Not even the ginger one?

Not even the ginger one.

:crylaughin: Bullard couldn't pull his cock! Ugly twat.

From today's gossip:

Chelsea want a tough disciplinarian manager to replace Grant. (Various)

Only one man for the job!

Big sam?