Guilty TV pleasures

Smooth Operator

Guest alex
Could watch hours of time team back to back. Literally hours. What a singularly boring bastard.

The stuffs been under the ground for hundreds of years yet in a sorry attempt to make it more interesting they only have a day or two to dig the stuff up. Hang your head in shame Sammy.

Could watch hours of time team back to back. Literally hours. What a singularly boring bastard.

The stuffs been under the ground for hundreds of years yet in a sorry attempt to make it more interesting they only have a day or two to dig the stuff up. Hang your head in shame Sammy.

Fuck off man it's magic. By the end of day three I'm at the vinegar strokes.

Guest alex

Fuck off man it's magic. By the end of day three I'm at the vinegar strokes.

:nufc: Approaching the Billy Mill Roundabout.

I don't mind the likes of American Idol etc but only in the early/audition stages.

Air Crash Investigation days on National Geographic are another favourite.... though it does nothing to help my fear of flying.

Oh and where most people prefer popular soaps, I only watch Home & Away. Religiously.

The World's Wildest Police Videos. All the other shows of that ilk are shite because they don't have Sheriff John Bunnell.

'This ex-convicts going straight alright...straight to county jail.'

Ledge

Guest alex
The World's Wildest Police Videos. All the other shows of that ilk are shite because they don't have Sheriff John Bunnell.

Ledge

Watch now as this crazy DUI...etc. :nufc:

Ledge

Watch now as this crazy DUI...etc. :nufc:

I remember one episode where he was introducing the next piece. Took a shotgun out of a police car, cocked it, all whilst talking to the camera. :scratchchin:

Takeshi's castle :nufc:

Rules. :scratchchin:

That Ninja Warriors show is class too.

Anything with Stuart Hall is worth watching.

EDIT: With the possible exception of Quiz Night.

Edited by Meenzer

Guest alex
Takeshi's castle :nufc:

Rules. :scratchchin:

I could watch Bridge Ball all day.

It's quality. It's just people playing real-life Super Mario Bros basically.