Barton - To ban or not to ban?

TheMoog

There is never any point once Torres enters a thread.

I think you`d miss me if I didn`t............................and I couldn`t have that on my conscience now could I.

Nope. Not at all :nufc:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
And largely irrelevent to this discussion. Do you really think what Carragher did was anything like what Barton did? If not, what's your point?

That you can get away with anything in the right circumstances, or conversely get reamed. The law is an ass.

Even less relevent imo.

And largely irrelevent to this discussion. Do you really think what Carragher did was anything like what Barton did? If not, what's your point?

That you can get away with anything in the right circumstances, or conversely get reamed. The law is an ass.

Even less relevent imo.

Fortunately both myself and the world in general are not governed by your opinion. :nufc:

Guest alex
Punching a 16 year old! He has problems. Should be banned for at least a season.

Talking more sense than you in this one T. The Carragher comparison was laughable imo.

:nufc:

Firstly, you don't have to punch someone for it to be considered an assauly. Secondly, the punching of the 16 year old was by far minor of the assaults. I realise Torres brought the punching of the 16 year old up btw. And I don't think Barton should face any additional ban from the FA fwiw.

Punching a 16 year old! He has problems. Should be banned for at least a season.

Talking more sense than you in this one T. The Carragher comparison was laughable imo.

:nufc:

Firstly, you don't have to punch someone for it to be considered an assauly. Secondly, the punching of the 16 year old was by far minor of the assaults. I realise Torres brought the punching of the 16 year old up btw. And I don't think Barton should face any additional ban from the FA fwiw.

I was mainly referring to the FA ban and how ridiculous It would be.

By saying it was as bad as what Barton did :nufc:

Well if Barton were to get a season by the same measure Carragher could of too, coin throwing and assault. :scratchchin:

To be fair I think any 16 year old who's loitering around at that time of night without good reason deserves a good hiding :nufc: Their parents are likely scumbags as well... especially if they're scousers.

Guest alex

Well if Barton were to get a season by the same measure Carragher could of too, coin throwing and assault. :scratchchin:

All cancelled-out by his threatening Adrian Durham :D

They are 2 completely different incidents. :D

They are 2 completely different incidents. :rolleyes:

Well arguably if we are talking about FA bans surely the one that took place on the pitch should count for more :D

Guest alex

Even less relevent imo.

Fortunately both myself and the world in general are not governed by your opinion. :nufc:

I'm glad you're not.

Guest alex

Well arguably if we are talking about FA bans surely the one that took place on the pitch should count for more :D

He was banned for that though :rolleyes:

To be fair I think any 16 year old who's loitering around at that time of night without good reason deserves a good hiding :nufc: Their parents are likely scumbags as well... especially if they're scousers.

Undoubtedly, and the irony is that the very best thing for everyone (the general public and themselves) is that they get a good kicking. It'll teach them more than they'll ever learnt in school and be much more a deterrent to other behaviour than the law could ever be.

Barton's real downfall is that he doesn't employ a minder like Bellamy does to get him out of situations like that.

i agree

Even less relevent imo.

I'm glad you're not.

I know that. :scratchchin::D

He was banned for that though :rolleyes:

Self Merkage :rolleyes:

Undoubtedly, and the irony is that the very best thing for everyone (the general public and themselves) is that they get a good kicking. It'll teach them more than they'll ever learnt in school and be much more a deterrent to other behaviour than the law could ever be.

Barton's real downfall is that he doesn't employ a minder like Bellamy does to get him out of situations like that.

Society needs a minder against people like Barton...........................and it`s called prison. Suggesting that any 16 year old deserves to have his teeth smashed by a grown man should also carry a sentence.

Society needs a minder against people like Barton...........................and it`s called prison. Suggesting that any 16 year old deserves to have his teeth smashed by a grown man should also carry a sentence.

hes does if hes from liverpool

Guest alex

Suggesting taking the piss should carry a jail term is a bit authoritarian though, don't you think?

Suggesting taking the piss should carry a jail term is a bit authoritarian though, don't you think?

Not quite what I meant, however, I do feel that suggesting minors deserve beatings from grown men is primitive to say the least.....even in jest.

Guest alex

Not quite what I meant, however, I do feel that suggesting minors deserve beatings from grown men is primitive to say the least.....even in jest.

Political correctness gone mad © The Daily Mail.

Edited by alex

To be fair I think any 16 year old who's loitering around at that time of night without good reason deserves a good hiding :D Their parents are likely scumbags as well... especially if they're scousers.

I think that's in the next Labour election manifesto to be fair, 10 years without parole (ironically much longer than you'd ever get for actually doing it :nufc: ), right along with not voting for them putting you in a higher tax band (they learned that clever one from Islam :scratchchin: ).

But quite seriously all I can say is you've clearly never lived in Liverpool.

I however have lived in Liverpool and whilst the city has many positives its scallies are NOT one of them, the only thing they understand or respect is physical threat, and in fairness it's not done so bad a job for over the 100,000's of years of human evolution.

I think "primitive" is exactly the word.

You can learn a lot studying chimps and amazingly 100% of it can be directly translated to chavs.

Guest alex

I can't be the only (non-scally :nufc: ) on here who did things and were at places my/their parents didn't know about at various times when I was 16.