Torres

Douggy B

Is it because his spending on shell suits helps fund Mike Ashley's spending on new players?

Seriously though, its pretty obvious the bloke is a southerner, probably of school age, just here to get a rise out of you. He probably hasn't set foot anyway near Stanley Park.

Remember: Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level.

Is it because his spending on shell suits helps fund Mike Ashley's spending on new players?

Seriously though, its pretty obvious the bloke is a southerner, probably of school age, just here to get a rise out of you. He probably hasn't set foot anyway near Stanley Park.

He isnt even English mate!

Dont lower yourself to him marra, post about footy and have a laugh and youll have a great time here, oh and dont piss T-Keith off, hes power mad :nufc:

Dont lower yourself to him marra, post about footy and have a laugh and youll have a great time here, oh and dont piss T-Keith off, hes power mad :nufc:

How very dare you! :scratchchin:

Is this national underachievers day or what? Brilliant, a spurs fan. How ambitious he must be? Win one cup and they come crawling outta the woodwork.

How very dare you! :scratchchin:

:D

I know, Im trying to stop people falling into the same trap as me

Is this national underachievers day or what? Brilliant, a spurs fan. How ambitious he must be? Win one cup and they come crawling outta the woodwork.

The league cup > No cup

:nufc:

The league cup > No cup

I know how you must feel! :scratchchin:

What the hell does that mean? Do you hope to become a Man U fan one day? Really show your ambition?

What the hell does that mean? Do you hope to become a Man U fan one day? Really show your ambition?

That would be a step down. :scratchchin::D

Edited by Torres

1 cup? I knew you were young but that is ridiculous. Seriously Torres, we have plenty of your lot round our way, I can tell a plastic from a mile away.

Just think how much better it would be if you had any kind of connection to your club?

The league cup > No cup

Liverpool 2007/8 Honours : ....

Newcastle 2007/8 Honours : ....

Too scared of the other top 4 boards are we :D

I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be siding with a Spurs fan.....

Torres, you're an idiot!

1 cup? I knew you were young but that is ridiculous. Seriously Torres, we have plenty of your lot round our way, I can tell a plastic from a mile away.

Just think how much better it would be if you had any kind of connection to your club?

We have plenty of your lot too..............................only noticed them about 6 weeks ago though. :scratchchin: And I don`t expect to see much of them once the new season starts. :nufc:

I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be siding with a Spurs fan.....

Torres, you're an idiot!

So are you. But at least you`ve found your level in Spurs.

We have plenty of your lot too..............................only noticed them about 6 weeks ago though. :scratchchin: And I don`t expect to see much of them once the new season starts. :nufc:

Come on Torres, Wycombe has always been full of Spurs. Still at least they are in living in the right quater of the country eh? :D

The league cup > No cup

I though you said that there wasn`t a top 4. :rolleyes:

Tom, show us some of that power madness and ban the cunt

He's doing no harm, apart from annoying a lot of people which I've warned him about.

We now have a Spurs fan and a Liverpool fan.

Right wheres FCUM? :nufc:

The league cup > No cup

I though you said that there wasn`t a top 4. :rolleyes:

I'll include the FA cup winners and League Cup winners then. :rolleyes: