<classic>

i support two national teams

Ireland, and whoever england is played

</classic>

:lol:

For the love of all that is Holy.

Who cares?

Out of order. :up:

A bunch of fine upstanding men representing their country should be respected as a matter of course. :lol:

I meant who cares about the friendly in general.

3-0 by the way, stroll in the park. They're making England look quite good.

Don't know why Downing and Ashton were rated by the BBC pundits, I thought they looked very very ordinary

I wouldn't drop any of the regulars on this performance, but I wouldn't give Downing or Ashton another shot for a while.

2-0 Defoe.

Mackem Jones had to get taken off after James did to him what Parker did to Bullard a few seasons ago. Thankfully doesn't look at serious.

35 Page thread on the SMB!

Sunderland are a massive club! :up::lol:

2-0 Defoe.

Mackem Jones had to get taken off after James did to him what Parker did to Bullard a few seasons ago. Thankfully doesn't look at serious.

Sunderland are a massive club! :lol: :lol:

Not without their "big man" :up:

Who cares?

Out of order. :up:

A bunch of fine upstanding men representing their country should be respected as a matter of course. ;)

I meant who cares about the friendly in general.

3-0 by the way, stroll in the park. They're making England look quite good.

Don't know why Downing and Ashton were rated by the BBC pundits, I thought they looked very very ordinary

Ashton was shit last night. If that was him staking a place....... :lol: :lol:

2-0 Defoe.

I wish I took a print screen of the immediate aftermath. 20+ threads all with the title "Kenwynne Jones!1!1!!!1!"

2-0 Defoe.

I wish I took a print screen of the immediate aftermath. 20+ threads all with the title "Kenwynne Jones!1!1!!!1!"

:lol:

They are daft as brushes over there like ;)

England victory may be wiped out

Four England players could lose their first caps after Fifa said the 3-0 friendly win over Trinidad and Tobago may not be rated a full international.

Fifa is unhappy that England made one more than the maximum six substitutions in the match, although the Football Association thought it was pre-agreed.

Dean Ashton, Joe Hart, Phil Jagielka and Stephen Warnock all made their first appearances for England.

But the victory is now in danger of being erased from the record books.

West Ham striker Ashton started the match, while Manchester City goalkeeper Hart, Everton defender Jagielka and Blackburn left-back Warnock came off the bench in the second half.

England boss Fabio Capello made seven changes in total - four at half-time, and three more later in the second half.

And that has left Fifa unhappy and considering whether to downgrade the match from an official A international.

A Fifa spokesman said: "We can confirm that Fifa did not give special dispensation to make up to seven substitutions at the Trinidad and Tobago versus England match.

"We have spoken internally at Fifa about the matter and nobody allowed this to happen."

However, the FA is under the impression such a decision had been agreed - and it is believed it had originally asked to make 11 changes.

An FA spokesman said: "The fact of the matter is the opportunity to use seven substitutes was cleared in advance of the game by Fifa, Trinidad and Tobago representative Jack Warner, the Fifa delegate for the game and the match referee.

"Trinidad had the same option to use seven subs. There is no way we would have gone ahead with using seven subs without the approval that we were given."

If Fifa rules the match should not be counted as a full international, it would also be a blow for Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry, who scored his first goal for his country.

England would also slip back down the Fifa world rankings, having moved up two places and regained a place in the top 10 after their victory.

And David Beckham, who was Capello's surprise choice to captain the side, will move back to having led his country on 58 occasions.

The hosts made six changes in the match, which was played in part to celebrate the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation's centenary.