Trinidad & Tobago v England

Besty

Seriously, like it fucking matters. It's not as if they get the "cap" to hang on the mantle now days anyway.

Edit: Did you know Argentina is still ranked as number 1, 46 points ahead of Brasil and they haven't played a match in months.

FIFA's a crock anyway.

Edited by sammynb

Guest alex

I thought they still got the actual cap. It was just arranged to lick Warner's arse anyway, with the World Cup bid in mind.

I thought they still got the actual cap. It was just arranged to lick Warner's arse anyway, with the World Cup bid in mind.

Do they?

I know our lot don't but it seems their shirts are embroided with what the match is instead.

Guest alex

Do they?

I know our lot don't but it seems their shirts are embroided with what the match is instead.

I don't know mate, I just assumed they did, is all I meant.

• 2 weeks later...
Sunderland's Kenwyne Jones - Out Until 2009

Sunderland fear Kenwyne Jones will not play again this year due to a knee ligament injury he sustained playing for Trinidad & Tobago against England.

Manager Roy Keane, faced with the prospect of losing the striker who was dubbed the 'new Didier Drogba' for so long, is resigned to splashing out on a costly replacement.

Keane is already sizing up Spurs' Darren Bent but will be furious at the way Jones was injured. The striker hurt his knee challenging goalkeeper David James in the Port-of-Spain game two weeks ago that was generally dismissed as a PR exercise to try to gain votes for England's 2018 World Cup bid.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/sport/football/article-1026344 /EXCLUSIVE-Sunderlands-Kenwyne-Jones--The-New-Drogba--2009.h tml?ITO=1490

i should not...

but....

:snigger: wait thats not fair

:lol::tease::taunt:;);):icon_lol: