Most overated Prem players

Douggy B

For me its

Bentley, Ashton and Gareth Barry.

All lack any real pace, Bentley's delivery is certainly not Beckhamesque, Ashton is just a fat immobile Annie Lennox, Barrie is an OK player but nothing more, certainly not as good as the media makes him out to be.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its

All lack any real pace, Bentley's delivery is certainly not Beckhamesque, Ashton is just a fat immobile Annie Lennox, Barrie is an OK player but nothing more, certainly not as good as the media makes him out to be.

Ashton

Crouch

K2 (Kalou and Kuyt)

Malouda

I don't think bentley is overrated, putting him down because he cant cross as good as becks is pretty harsh really

as for barry, just look at how different england are when he's playing in centre mid, we always look better with him on the pitch

Rooney.

the difference he makes to united is actually astounding, he doesn't get loads of goals but his general play is always really good

Who rates Malouda and Kuyt like?

Their respective managers like?

Who is Malouda's manager in The Premiership? :up:

Bugger! :lol:

I only put Coit in cause I wanted to use the K2 moniker. :lol:

For me its

Lennon, Berbatov and Jenas have got to be in with a shout.

I dont know anyone who particularly rates Lennon, Berbatov is quality and even a lot of Spurs fans think Jenas is rubbish.

So I am not sure where you are coming from with that.

I dont know anyone who particularly rates Lennon, Berbatov is quality and even a lot of Spurs fans think Jenas is rubbish.

So I am not sure where you are coming from with that.

If Lennon's lack of ability is now widely recognized, I humbly remove him from the list.

Berbatov is widely regarded as a far better and more influential player than he actually is (IMHO).

Jenas is still considered an England international is he not? If a lot of Spurs fans have seen him for the average-at-best safe-ball-playing waste of space that he is though, then I suppose you can remove him from the list too.