Fuck off Spurs!!!

I R Toon Fan

I'm fucking hate Spurs. If they buy Dos Santos I's be angry because they have so many players. Let us have some players. Cock heads.

If we end up with no players (a big if btw!) I won't be blaming Spurs, I'll be blaming big Mike.... :up:

I'm fucking hate Spurs. If they buy Dos Santos I's be angry because they have so many players. Let us have some players. Cock heads.

If we end up with no players (a big if btw!) I won't be blaming Spurs, I'll be blaming big Mike.... :up:

Wise up suckers! :lol:

Don't worry they will spunk all the money before the window is even open and we will get all the shit hot talent that becomes available during the summer. :up:

Nah its fine.

You can have Ghastly, Hundredstone, Kevin Prince Boeteng, O'Hara and Lennon off us for 30mil.

5 players for 30 mil? Bargain.

It's not his fault as soon as the papers get wind of our interest Spurs immediately ring up and offer "twice whatever Newcastle have offered for this pukka geezer". :lol:

It's not his fault as soon as the papers get wind of our interest Spurs immediately ring up and offer "twice whatever Newcastle have offered for this pukka geezer". :lol:

:lol: I dont think we have ever outbid you for a player have we?

Add to that the fact we have a 50K wage ceiling. Players just want to play for us because we have a manager with a great reputation.

Add to that the fact we have a 50K wage ceiling. Players just want to play for us because we have a manager with a great reputation.

Darren Bent is on 90k a week iirc.

Absolute fabrication, he got a big signing on fee and this was factored into his wage.

Don't believe what you read fella. We have the best wage to turnover % in the prem (45%)

If we end up with no players (a big if btw!) I won't be blaming Spurs, I'll be blaming big Mike.... :nah:

It's not his fault as soon as the papers get wind of our interest Spurs immediately ring up and offer "twice whatever Newcastle have offered for this pukka geezer". :D

:icon_lol: I dont think we have ever outbid you for a player have we?

Absolute fabrication, he got a big signing on fee and this was factored into his wage.

Don't believe what you read fella. We have the best wage to turnover % in the prem (45%)

source?

If we end up with no players (a big if btw!) I won't be blaming Spurs, I'll be blaming big Mike.... :nah:

It's not his fault as soon as the papers get wind of our interest Spurs immediately ring up and offer "twice whatever Newcastle have offered for this pukka geezer". :D

source?

Some Deloittes report a few days back.

source?

Some Deloittes report a few days back.

That report also said Newcastle have £69M of debt....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtm...9/sfndel129.xml

So is obviously some way out of date.

Stop saying that do you know that for a fact?

Stop saying that do you know that for a fact?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle2337502.ece

Reports suggest otherwise.

The 50K ceiling will be breached this year.

Reports that DB is on 90K is rubbish. Trust me, it includes signing on fee. Just watch he will drop of the highest players list this year.

And yes I do know this for a fact.

Reports that DB is on 90K is rubbish. Trust me, it includes signing on fee. Just watch he will drop of the highest players list this year.

RED ALERT RED ALERT.

RED ALERT RED ALERT.

? :nah:

A few weeks back I was emailed a PDF of a supposed top 50 paid footballers and their wages etc. It has Kaka as no 1 and down to Cassano (Sampdoria) at 50 and everyone in between. There was one NUFC player Owen on £107K and one Spurs player Bent on £94K. The guy in 50th got £66K. That of course suggests that these two players earn up to 35% (approx) more than any other player at the club.

I believe neither.

RED ALERT RED ALERT.

Your saying that like you were surprised that it happened. Your a Premiership team your gonna have to pay over 50 grand sooner or later.

A few weeks back I was emailed a PDF of a supposed top 50 paid footballers and their wages etc. It has Kaka as no 1 and down to Cassano (Sampdoria) at 50 and everyone in between. There was one NUFC player Owen on £107K and one Spurs player Bent on £94K. The guy in 50th got £66K. That of course suggests that these two players earn up to 35% (approx) more than any other player at the club.

I believe neither.

Mate it wasn't worth the paper it was printed on. Absolute tosh.

I believe neither.

Mate it wasn't worth the paper it was printed on. Absolute tosh.

:nah:

RED ALERT RED ALERT.

Your saying that like you were surprised that it happened. Your a Premiership team your gonna have to pay over 50 grand sooner or later.

I think to a certain extent it did hurt us in the past but it has ensured we stayed profitable and a viable concern.

To be honest I dont wan't mercenaries who follow the buck such as Petrov, Duff and Parker. Rather have someone who wants to play for us.