I knew it --- I just fucking knew it!

bluepeter1875

Well, I should have just kept my gob shut.

It looks likes Hughes is off - BAD, very bad

It looks like Allardyce is coming - BAD, fucking bad, that rubber faced twat as our manager?

I should have known that when I was on here a while ago that all my slagging off of aLARDyce would come back to haunt me!!

There goes the good football, there goes Bently, and there goes my looking forward to next season...................

As for you lot - I thought you played some great football towards the end of the season, so good luck for next.

Anyone heard any rumours about Shearer throwing his hat in the ring for the Rovers job?.... thought not!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just tabloid rumours about Hughes+City at the moment isn't it? I wouldn't worry too much until there's a more concrete source.

Oh Fop.

http://www.rovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/New...1322185,00.html

Blackburn Rovers can confirm that they have received an approach from Manchester City for permission to talk to Mark Hughes with regard to him becoming their manager.

Mark has made it clear to the Board he would like the opportunity to talk to Manchester City.

In view of this the Board have decided reluctantly to give permission subject to terms and conditions acceptable to Blackburn Rovers being agreed with Manchester City in advance.

The club will not be making any further comment at this stage.

bummer mate, I'm from burnley and even I wouldn't wish this on you

my rovers supporting mates are gutted

Thanks - appreciate it.

A Dingle supportin The Toon? How did that happen??!

you've got me I have absolutely no idea, I just always have done apparently

Dare I suggest we've been owing you lot one like this ever since you managed to dispatch a certain Scotsman in our direction for a ridiculous amount of compensation? :nah:

Good luck for next season you lot.

Me? I am off to join the 'allardyce out' crew down at Earwig Park - its been the biggest turnout at Ewood for years :nah:

Just thought I would beat one of you to it!!

I sympathise with you, the bloke will bring the most dull brand of anti-football imaginable.

Dare I suggest we've been owing you lot one like this ever since you managed to dispatch a certain Scotsman in our direction for a ridiculous amount of compensation? :nah:

The Karmic cycle is complete. :D

Bloody 'ell, I forgot about him!!

What goes around comes around - Oh Shite

Good point Craig.

Me? I am off to join the 'allardyce out' crew down at Earwig Park - its been the biggest turnout at Ewood for years :D

I sympathise with you, the bloke will bring the most dull brand of anti-football imaginable.

It will guarantee Blackburn finish below us.

Next: Fat Freddy buys Everton. :nah:

Me? I am off to join the 'allardyce out' crew down at Earwig Park - its been the biggest turnout at Ewood for years :nah:

I feel sick just thinking about it..................

If they were paying us money to take him, I'd agree with you... Sadly they've still effectively got one over on us :icon_lol:

Pretty ironic really that Allardyce's way back into football management could be to replace the man who will leave to manage the club he elected not to choose 12 months ago.

If they were paying us money to take him, I'd agree with you... Sadly they've still effectively got one over on us :icon_lol:

Pretty ironic really that Allardyce's way back into football management could be to replace the man who will leave to manage the club he elected not to choose 12 months ago.

A couple of mill here or there is hardly the issue. Grell the destroyer is getting his webbed feet under the desk at Eawood as we speak. :icon_lol:

bummer mate, I'm from burnley and even I wouldn't wish this on you

my rovers supporting mates are gutted

Thanks - appreciate it.

A Dingle supportin The Toon? How did that happen??!

you've got me I have absolutely no idea, I just always have done apparently

:nah: