I knew it --- I just fucking knew it!

bluepeter1875

Unlucky mate, you'll just have to hope he doesn't do too much damage before you get rid. Agreed on the Karma point though :nah: .

Hope you are right.

Sorry about Souness!!

Pig face as manager - god help us...............

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hughes would be mad to go to City under that Psycho. You lot getting SA, what a liberty. Lets hope he's sacked form there in 6 months so the whole of England can see him for what he is.

This might interest you Blue Peter, Fatty's modern training techniques.

You still awake?

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Hughes would be mad to go to City under that Psycho. You lot getting SA, what a liberty. Lets hope he's sacked form there in 6 months so the whole of England can see him for what he is.

You still awake?

What in gods name was he trying to communicate there? :nah:

I was actually glad as well that Bolton stayed up despite me thinking they're a horrible little club. Just so that fat cunt couldn't say it all went tits up when he left.

Sucks mate, but to be honest he might have different results with you lot. The demand for attractive football up here is incredible, that amount of pressure won't be as obvious at your club.

well, as Blackburn aren't really any bigger a club than Bolton, its probably his level now that he's been found out

Beat me to it.

I could see him doing Okay and playing with a decent Blackburn squad.

He was terrible at Newcastle but I cant see the 20k at Blackburn kicking up enough fuss to shift him.

As for Hughes he has a lot of potential but for now he is better off where he is.

Man City is suicide and Chelsea just wont happen...

You still awake?

freak.gif:nah:freak.gif

Sucks mate, but to be honest he might have different results with you lot. The demand for attractive football up here is incredible, that amount of pressure won't be as obvious at your club.

He may well do ok eventually, the crux is can Blackburn not be relegated in the period he spends turning Blackburn from a reasonable footballing team to a Mk3 Bolton hoofball team.

It wasn't Allardyce's style that got him sacked here, it was the style + the fact he wasn't doing very well with it. Ugly and ineffective football is just no one's cup of tea, especially when your team morale is going through the floor.

And that Keegan could end up having to play a very similar formation with slightly different players and get a different style and eventually success rate says quite a lot too.

Guest alex

He may well do ok eventually, the crux is can Blackburn not be relegated in the period he spends turning Blackburn from a reasonable footballing team to a Mk3 Bolton hoofball team.

It wasn't Allardyce's style that got him sacked here, it was the style + the fact he wasn't doing very well with it. Ugly and ineffective football is just no one's cup of tea, especially when your team morale is going through the floor.

And that Keegan could end up having to play a very similar formation with slightly different players and get a different style and eventually success rate says quite a lot too.

Aye, people didn't demand attacking football at Newcastle under Allardyce. It was inneffective and unattractive football combined that saw Allardyce go. Fish has a point about the relative amounts of pressure though. I'm a bit sad for Blackburn (but not overly so) and more sad that the fat cunt has managed to get himself another job.

Sky Sports News understands Manchester City have agreed compensation with Blackburn for manager Mark Hughes.

Having parted company with Sven Goran Eriksson on Monday, City have wasted little time in identifying Hughes as the man to succeed the Swede.

City owner Thaksin Shinawatra was granted permission by Blackburn to hold discussions with former Wales boss Hughes on Monday.

And it is now reported that Thaksin has reached an agreement with Blackburn for Hughes, who is also understood to be a target of managerless Chelsea.

However, Hughes - who took over at Blackburn in 2004 - is not yet believed to have held talks with Thaksin.

Meanwhile, City have confirmed that Hans Backe and Tord Grip have left their posts as assistant manager and first-team coach, respectively, in the wake of Eriksson's departure.

Chief executive Alistair Mackintosh told City's official website: "Both Hans and Tord made a positive impact on those involved with Manchester City over the course of the season.

"We thank them for their contribution and wish them every success in the future."

SSN also reporting that Allardyce has called short a holiday and is returning to the North West.

Aye, people didn't demand attacking football at Newcastle under Allardyce. It was inneffective and unattractive football combined that saw Allardyce go. Fish has a point about the relative amounts of pressure though. I'm a bit sad for Blackburn (but not overly so) and more sad that the fat cunt has managed to get himself another job.

Allardyce left us with his reputation intact, as most people cite our unreasonable demand for attractive football and instant success as reasons for his sacking. Never mind that our results were terrible and we were playing so badly that a team like Derby were able to take four points off us.

Why leave a club that you've helped progress from relegation battlers to genuine UEFA cup contenders?

Only for the money. He'll be sacked at the end of next season no doubt.

I think blackburn have gotten as far as they could do these days, city can go further and I think hughes could do well enough with them so stick around for a while

Why leave a club that you've helped progress from relegation battlers to genuine UEFA cup contenders?

Only for the money. He'll be sacked at the end of next season no doubt.

For the money to spend, rather than the money in the bank imo.

If the board were showing no signs of pulling out the stops to hold onto your best prospect and the club aren't coming up with significant funds, yet you still finish above a club that throws £50M at new managers I can see the attraction.

Fucked himself for ever getting the Man U job like....unless he gets city relegated and wears a Man u strip and a big grin on the last day of the season.