I knew it --- I just fucking knew it!

bluepeter1875

Why Shearer would want the job is beyond me. He gave the club the best years of his career, singlehandedly won them the title, left for his boyhood club rather than the scum down the road, and how did the Blackburn fans repay him? By booing and abusing him every time he returned to Ewood.

Not quite true - some clowns with no recollection of watching the best player ever to play for us were the only ones booing.

The fact that Shearer told a few lies probably didnt help........

Singlehandedly won us the premiership? Erm - Sutton, Flowers and a few others might have something to say about that!

Maybe just a sensible post is beyond you :nah:

I understand it wouldn't have been all Blackburn fans - still enough to provoke him into changing his goal celebration in response when he scored at Ewood - an earth shattering change of circumstances in itself!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been reading today's Times and they reckon they might try and approach Ince.

Find it on the bus? :yes

Bought it you cheeky cunt. :razz:

Why Shearer would want the job is beyond me. He gave the club the best years of his career, singlehandedly won them the title, left for his boyhood club rather than the scum down the road, and how did the Blackburn fans repay him? By booing and abusing him every time he returned to Ewood.

Not quite true - some clowns with no recollection of watching the best player ever to play for us were the only ones booing.

Singlehandedly won us the premiership? Erm - Sutton, Flowers and a few others might have something to say about that!

Maybe just a sensible post is beyond you :yes

I understand it wouldn't have been all Blackburn fans - still enough to provoke him into changing his goal celebration in response when he scored at Ewood - an earth shattering change of circumstances in itself!

To be fair, I remember being at SJP on Shearer's return from injury for Blackburn where he was booed quite loudly by large sections of our lot at his every touch. One of those touches ended up in the back of the net as well.

Guest alex

Maybe just a sensible post is beyond you :razz:

To be fair, I remember being at SJP on Shearer's return from injury for Blackburn where he was booed quite loudly by large sections of our lot at his every touch. One of those touches ended up in the back of the net as well.

He hadn't played for us then though :yes

He hadn't played for us then though :yes

Alright smart arse, my point still stands though, that all fans are fickle.

Except me.

Well so much for his love for his home town team with the way he celebrated eh? :yes

Well so much for his love for his home town team with the way he celebrated eh? :yes

It's always been his way.

You boo or taunt him and lets you damn well know that he's happy about hammering one past you.