Sore throat

sweetleftpeg

I seem to get them quite regularly, stick a couple of soluable aspirin in some water and then gargle with it when it's disolved. One on a morning then again on an evening. Seems to shorten the whole thing for me.

Being a man, it's quite obvious that this is a serious condition. I would seriously suggest taking the rest of the week off and getting as much rest as possible (no matter how much running around after you mrs SLP has to do). To be perfectly safe, I recommend lolling on the sofa for most of the day watching football/sport/old movies on the box.

Being a man, it's quite obvious that this is a serious condition. I would seriously suggest taking the rest of the week off and getting as much rest as possible (no matter how much running around after you mrs SLP has to do). To be perfectly safe, I recommend lolling on the sofa for most of the day watching football/sport/old movies on the box.

:nah: