What's the daftest thing you've done ?

Jimbo

I did the old classic "forgot to put my handbrake on" today, had to chase my locked car across Asda carpark before it crashed into something.

:nah:

Guest BigThompers

I was once gettin a blow job whilst driving, ended up smashing my car into a kerb and popping two tyres.

Once when I was holiday, I was running to the pool and what happened I ran into the glass door thinking that the door was already open.

As I child (read 11) I put water wings on my feet and jumped into the swimming pool. Nearly drowned myself :nah:

I was once gettin a blow job whilst driving, ended up smashing my car into a kerb and popping two tyres.

How much do rent boys charge for a nosh round your way?

Guest alex

Aye, righto :nah:

Fell off a car whilst drunk. Was trying to take a shortcut.

Landed face-first onto the concrete, and ended up with my right foot wedge in to the bumper. Had to take me shoe off to get my foot free.

Thankfully I just buggered my face up without doing any real harm. :nah:

I did the old classic "forgot to put my handbrake on" today, had to chase my locked car across Asda carpark before it crashed into something.

Am I the only person in the country to be taught to leave a parked car in 1st to avoid those sort of things? :D

Am I the only person in the country to be taught to leave a parked car in 1st to avoid those sort of things? :D

Clearly I struggle to remember one parking procedure, yet alone two !

Not necessarily first but I always leave mine in gear - tip fom my Dad.

I also always turn the ignition key with the clutch down even if its in neutral.

Guest alex

How would that stop you forgetting to do it though?

It wouldn't but it would stop the car rolling

Not necessarily first but I always leave mine in gear - tip fom my Dad.

I also always turn the ignition key with the clutch down even if its in neutral.

You have to do that when starting my Chrysler otherwise it won't start the engine.

Guest alex

Am I the only person in the country to be taught to leave a parked car in 1st to avoid those sort of things? :icon_lol:

It wouldn't but it would stop the car rolling

So would the handbrake. :D

Clearly I struggle to remember one parking procedure, yet alone two !

I bet it's damn good exercise though. :icon_lol:

Yup that too, I've seen it visibly demonstrated why it's a good idea when someone very nearly kangarooed a car that had been left in reverse down a small cliff. :nah:

I'm surprised you didn't seriously damage your neck and back, what with the contorted position your body must've been in to be sucking youself off whilst driving.