Big Brother 2008

Happy Face

And I WikiQuote:

The contestants are Woggle, an anarchist; Kelly, a beautiful but dim shop assistant; Jason ("Jazz"), who aspires to become a TV comedian; Garry ("Gazzer"), a stereotypical lager lout; Moon, an exhibitionistic circus performer and topless model; Sally, a bodybuilding lesbian with a dark past; Hamish, an uninteresting doctor; Layla, a hippyish snob; Dervla, a quietly conniving Irish woman; and David, a vain actor.

Inspired writing or what? <_<

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I WikiQuote:

The contestants are Woggle, an anarchist; Kelly, a beautiful but dim shop assistant; Jason ("Jazz"), who aspires to become a TV comedian; Garry ("Gazzer"), a stereotypical lager lout; Moon, an exhibitionistic circus performer and topless model; Sally, a bodybuilding lesbian with a dark past; Hamish, an uninteresting doctor; Layla, a hippyish snob; Dervla, a quietly conniving Irish woman; and David, a vain actor.

Inspired writing or what? <_<

Cheers Meenz....that's the fella...the book was not too bad actually , easy reading :)

That was hilarious. Mario does a heartfelt speech about how everyone's learned not to complain about shitty little things and count their blessings, then quick as a flash Bex whinges that the glasses hurt.

Stupid bint.

Edited by Happy Face

That was hilarious. Mario does a heartfelt speech about how everyone's learned not to complain about shitty little things and count their blessings, then quick as a flash Bex whinges that the glasses hurt.

Stupid bint.

<_< She's a fucking oaf isn't she?

Stupid bint.

After the earlier fireball between Mohamed and Rebecca, things seemed to have simmered down a bit. And then Mohamed went to the Bedroom.

"Awwww," he sighed, "ooooh, ho ho ho." At first, it wasn't quite clear what was going on, but then as Mohamed held his birthday belt up, all became clear.

"Aww, Rexie," laughed Mohamed as he walked into the Living Area, "check my belt out - it's been ripped."

"Who ripped it?" asked Rex.

"Who the hell do you think ripped it?" replied Mohamed. "That is low. I got hit below the belt."

"That is so mean," sighed Darnell.

So Mohamed headed out to the Garden to see if he could find out what happened.

"I cut it up 'cause I can't stand ya," said Rebecca told him matter of factly when he held the belt in front of her.

"I know you can't stand me, but... ...why thank you," replied Mohamed with half a smile.

"I think you're the most vilest person I ever met in my life," added Rebecca with a snarl.

"Do you know what that word means?

"What, vile?" she snapped, "yes - you. You absolutely disgust me."

You fuckin whore.

Stupid bint.

After the earlier fireball between Mohamed and Rebecca, things seemed to have simmered down a bit. And then Mohamed went to the Bedroom.

"Awwww," he sighed, "ooooh, ho ho ho." At first, it wasn't quite clear what was going on, but then as Mohamed held his birthday belt up, all became clear.

"Aww, Rexie," laughed Mohamed as he walked into the Living Area, "check my belt out - it's been ripped."

"Who the hell do you think ripped it?" replied Mohamed. "That is low. I got hit below the belt."

"I cut it up 'cause I can't stand ya," said Rebecca told him matter of factly when he held the belt in front of her.

"I know you can't stand me, but... ...why thank you," replied Mohamed with half a smile.

"I think you're the most vilest person I ever met in my life," added Rebecca with a snarl.

You fuckin whore.

Are people allowed to stand near the bit where they evicted with chainsaws?

Stupid bint.

:rolleyes: She's a fucking oaf isn't she?

You fuckin whore.

...and to think, she started off in the house as such a timid "little" thing.

Either Bex, Jen or Dunno Dale up for eviction this week will do me.

Stupid bint.

You fuckin whore.

Jen and Rex.

Bye bye Jen.

Stupid bint.

You fuckin whore.

Jen and Rex.

Bye bye Jen.

Jen out would be utter quality.

Jen and Rex.

Yep.

Rex and Jennifer face eviction

Jennifer and Rex have been nominated for eviction this week.

Big Brother gathered the housemates in the living area this evening to announce the results of yesterday's nominations.

Rex's name was read out first and he smiled and shouted: "Yes!" before apologising for his outburst.

It was then announced that Jennifer will also face the public vote. Stuart let out a low whistle but Jennifer remained straight-faced.

Stuart then urged the rest of the group to be quiet in case Big Brother announced a third name. When none was read out, the group began to disperse.

Both Jennifer and Rex were involved in the row that saw Dennis removed from the house. It is the first time either has faced the public vote.