Big Brother 2008

Happy Face

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is just one nasty bitch. She needs a good kick in the teeth.

Had fuck all to do with her either.

Yep, I hate people who make a mountain out of molehill. Fairplay maybe he should have said sorry but the way they reacted I would have soon changed my mind about giving that apology.

That is just one nasty bitch. She needs a good kick in the teeth.

Had fuck all to do with her either.

Yep, I hate people who make a mountain out of molehill. Fairplay maybe he should have said sorry but the way they reacted I would have soon changed my mind about giving that apology.

She needs to get a grip, she's got a massive chip on her shoulder.

I'd love to bitch slap that Alexandra, what a first class cunt she is.

Bottom line is the blind gezzer put some knickers on over other clothes it's not as if his cock n balls were all over them then it might have been a bit dodgy but that was fuck all, those ghetto princesses need to take a long hard look at themselves and their attitude.

Edited by Smooth Operator

I'd love to bitch slap that Alexandra, what a first class cunt she is.

Bottom line is the blind gezzer put some knickers on over other clothes it's not as if his cock n balls were all over them then it might have been a bit dodgy but that was fuck all, those ghetto princesses need to take a long hard look at themselves and their attitude.

There's a blind geezer in there? how low will these fucka's stoop to get ratings.

You all want shot with shit for watching it tbh, as bad as the people in there imo

More shite from Alexandra and Sylvia....

When the chips are down, Alex shouts a lot...

Alexandra unleashed a tirade of swear words and non-stop arguing onto her fellow housemates tonight, with the help of Sylvia, when a debate on who should cook descended into a full-blown row.

Rebecca, who had messed up that evening's meal, asked: "Is it agreed to let Rex cook the actual meals then? I'm happy to step out, but I didn't wanna like, not do anything and then have people saying, 'Ooh, you haven't been helping'."

"Who cares what people are gonna say?" Alexandra came back.

"I do really apologise for cooking the chips wrong," Rebecca told the group.

"Don't apologise, Bex," Rachel consoled her. "You tried. It wasn't very good, fair enough, but you tried!"

"I didn't mean to do it," Rebecca explained. "I didn't purposely mean to ruin the chips."

Sylvia then mocked Rebecca's statement: "No one's gonna say, 'Oh, you're not helping'. If you wanna clean, clean 'cause you wanna clean, don't clean 'cause you think, 'Oh, I'm gonna clean, they're gonna like me'. Bull****'! That sort of thing just gets on my ****."

Rebecca began to protest, but Alexandra interrupted her: "I can cook, but why am I bothering to waste everyone else's time with my simple efforts? It's not a case of trying - I'm not gonna try and do something that I know for a fact that I can't do. We're in a situation where it affects everybody else."

"I was doing it because I wanted to help, I wasn't doing it because people would like me," Rebecca insisted.

"Bulls***, bulls***!" Sylvia spat.

"She tried!" Rachel exclaimed, defending Rebecca.

"Excuse me!" Alexandra cut her off, "Getting up and trying to play the martyr, trying to defend anyone, you might as well just sit back babes. That kind of ****'s not gonna wash round me."

bints.

Was thinking last night when they were jumping in the pool, imagine telling that blind kid to jump in but telling him the pool was in the middle of the grass, be harsh but funny as fuck.

Dead cert way to get voted out like.

Was thinking last night when they were jumping in the pool, imagine telling that blind kid to jump in but telling him the pool was in the middle of the grass, be harsh but funny as fuck.

I had to laugh when he threw his confetti into thin air.

:icon_lol:

:P

I felt sorry for him then.

I felt sorry for him then.

He should have given the Yellow Bastard off Sin City a slap, he was supposed to help him.

Not one single interesting character in there bar the surface.

Not even the Bolivian deaf, dumb and blind, transsexual, celibate, sexoholic midget?