Big Brother 2008

Happy Face

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched some....deary me. Feel sorry for the blind kid

Who is possibly going to vote out a (likable) blind man ??

Other blind folk, like how lasses vote other lasses out cos they are good looking, likeable, opinionated etc.

So unfortunately the cock teaser tat is Steph will go on Friday I reckon.

Just watched some....deary me. Feel sorry for the blind kid

Who is possibly going to vote out a (likable) blind man ??

Other blind folk, like how lasses vote other lasses out cos they are good looking, likeable, opinionated etc.

So unfortunately the cock teaser tat is Steph will go on Friday I reckon.

She'll go for being a miserable bint that wouldn't play the game.

Fuck me, that Alexandra is the most hateful piece of shit I think I have ever witnessed.

She's got serious mental issues imo, not sure how she got in. She's got a kid as well, put money on seeing him on crime watch in a few years if he even takes 10% of his mothers attitude.

I would have had to walk away before she got nutted tbh

Caught a bit of it last night for the first time and couldn't stand listening to the prick Alexandra going on and on. Anyone reckon she's a plant by BB to get the shit stirred? Hard to believe that she could really be that much of an absolute cunt.

Caught a bit of it last night for the first time and couldn't stand listening to the prick Alexandra going on and on. Anyone reckon she's a plant by BB to get the shit stirred? Hard to believe that she could really be that much of an absolute cunt.

It's all real I tell you........... real! :)

By far the most interesting person in the house at the moment. From Day one she's gone about being leader of the place. First of all by showing no sensitivity around the 'couple' getting married, she made sure everyone knew she was no mug and had little time for people playing the game. Without her the rest would have let it slide and she single handedly got 12 of them out of being nominated.

Once that was over with she used another tactic to show her dominance. First she gave a verbal slap to the youngest most defenseless housemates (Becky and Steph) over the chips. A polite word would have done the job but she pumelled them into the ground for it. The teacher woman got a tongue lashing too.

With them running scared she moved up the food chain. Rex and Mohammed got it in the neck for stealing her tabs, and still she's had no contest from any of them.

Just when everyone is getting sick of her, she turns it around. Stood doing the dishes like mother goose, she was the one to comfort Jennifer (is it?) with a cuddle and a kind word, while a large group gathered round just to listen to her pearls of wisdom.

The next step would be to face up to Mario and Lisa, but with them up for nomination I guess she'll wait till the weekend. Once they're divided she can conquer.

None of this endears her to the public though, so once she has everyone in the house in their place, she'll have to start protecting the weakest members from the other foes she's vanquished. Get the crowd back on side.

By far the most interesting person in the house at the moment. From Day one she's gone about being leader of the place. First of all by showing no sensitivity around the 'couple' getting married, she made sure everyone knew she was no mug and had little time for people playing the game. Without her the rest would have let it slide and she single handedly got 12 of them out of being nominated.

Once that was over with she used another tactic to show her dominance. First she gave a verbal slap to the youngest most defenseless housemates (Becky and Steph) over the chips. A polite word would have done the job but she pumelled them into the ground for it. The teacher woman got a tongue lashing too.

With them running scared she moved up the food chain. Rex and Mohammed got it in the neck for stealing her tabs, and still she's had no contest from any of them.

Just when everyone is getting sick of her, she turns it around. Stood doing the dishes like mother goose, she was the one to comfort Jennifer (is it?) with a cuddle and a kind word, while a large group gathered round just to listen to her pearls of wisdom.

The next step would be to face up to Mario and Lisa, but with them up for nomination I guess she'll wait till the weekend. Once they're divided she can conquer.

None of this endears her to the public though, so once she has everyone in the house in their place, she'll have to start protecting the weakest members from the other foes she's vanquished. Get the crowd back on side.

Out of interest what do you do with yourself when this is not on?

Do you never watch telly like?

Not that often, and BB-esq stuff almost never. I was just a bit amazed at the depth of your study of it.

Not that often, and BB-esq stuff almost never. I was just a bit amazed at the depth of your study of it.

I wouldn't watch it if it was shallow. The Psychology of it is fascinating.

Now that The Apprentice and Peep Show are finished there's only this and Have I got News for you left worth watching.

Any money the cockeyed cow plays the race card before the weekend, she's already accusing BB of singling her out.

I'm just waiting of the 'is it because a iz black' line being trotted out, no wonder the country is fucked with people like her breeding kids with massive chips on their shoulders because they know nothing else other than what their psycho mother has shown them (excuse the pun).

Now that The Apprentice and Peep Show are finished there's only this and Have I got News for you left worth watching.

It's that these people make money out of it that I find more fascinating. Some even to genuine super stardom if you count that Indian actress and her fame there.

It's that these people make money out of it that I find more fascinating. Some even to genuine super stardom if you count that Indian actress and her fame there.

She was a huge Bollywood star before she even went in. It was celebrity BB she was on.

You can begrudge Jade Goody the wealth she's had from the show, but she gets the shitty end of the stick too. Far and away the most well known original entrant (but still not a superstar) she's now tarred as a thick, fat, racist with a dyke mother twice as bad. Her kids will suffer for it too and she's got to live with that. I'm sure she still doesn't regret it like.

She was a huge Bollywood star before she even went in. It was celebrity BB she was on.

You can begrudge Jade Goody the wealth she's had from the show, but she gets the shitty end of the stick too. Far and away the most well known original entrant (but still not a superstar) she's now tarred as a thick, fat, racist with a dyke mother twice as bad. Her kids will suffer for it too and she's got to live with that. I'm sure she still doesn't regret it like.

In her case 'truth hurts'

Nah she wasn't huge there, she was famous there yes, but her star rose massively on the back of the controversy.

But yes the other ones don't even have that.