Rank these toon managers

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

Rank the following toon managers in order of incompetence, bad decision makling and their decisions having a lasting impact to the detriment of Newcastle United. In order of wankness, most wank first, least wank last.

For me

1 Kenny Dalglish

2 Graeme Souness

3 Sam "Big Sam" Allardyce

4 Ruud Gullit

5 Glenn Roeder

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me

1 Graeme Souness

2 Graeme Souness

3 Graeme Souness

4 Graeme Souness

5 Graeme Souness

6 Alardyce

7 Gullit

8 Daglish

9 Roeder

tbh i thought allardyce was worse than souness

I agree, although I'd say Souness did more damage to the club, but Allardyce's inability to train, coach or select the right 11 players, put them in the right positions, play the right tactics, make the correct substitutions, and then talk absolute bollocks, eclipses Souness's genuine incompetence in my opinion.

tbh i thought allardyce was worse than souness

I agree, although I'd say Souness did more damage to the club, but Allardyce's inability to train, coach or select the right 11 players, put them in the right positions, play the right tactics, make the correct substitutions, and then talk absolute bollocks, eclipses Souness's genuine incompetence in my opinion.

well the only reason i think allardyce was worse is because did we not go on a ten game unbeaten streak under souness? atleast he did have the odd good spell but allardyce was just constant rubbish

Souness - systematically destroyed a good team and wasted a load of money.

Allerdyce & Dalglish - a tie, both should have done better with what they had.

Gullit - was out of his depth and mad, but apart from that.....

Roeder - was I think rather hamstrung by FFS and had a horrendous injury list to content with.

I think everyone is being too harsh on Salladface.

Remember the question is: ''Rank the following toon managers in order of incompetence, bad decision makling and their ** decisions having a lasting impact to the detriment of Newcastle United**. In order of wankness, most wank first, least wank last.''

He inherited a quite awful mess off of Roeder and thought he was going to be dealing with Fat Fred and a few quid to spend. He ends up getting rid of Dyer and Parker for at least 14m, Bramble, Luque and Babawaster. Spends £10m net on what on the face of it seemed like a good few players, Beye, Faye, Enrique, Viduka - all good sensible buys.

His biggest mistake in the transfer market was ALan fcking Smith. Closely followed by our man behind bars who likes a bit of Maccy Ds and violence every now and then. Tactically, against the poor teams especially, he fucked up by playing for draws. But did his mistakes have lasting impact on NUFC?! wasn't in the job long enough, he never broke up a successful team. Who knows what it would have been like if he had been given more money and time. Pleased the way things have turned out anyhow but it could have been far far worse both under Allardyce and after him.

I think everyone is being too harsh on Salladface.

Remember the question is: ''Rank the following toon managers in order of incompetence, bad decision makling and their ** decisions having a lasting impact to the detriment of Newcastle United**. In order of wankness, most wank first, least wank last.''

He inherited a quite awful mess off of Roeder and thought he was going to be dealing with Fat Fred and a few quid to spend. He ends up getting rid of Dyer and Parker for at least 14m, Bramble, Luque and Babawaster. Spends £10m net on what on the face of it seemed like a good few players, Beye, Faye, Enrique, Viduka - all good sensible buys.

His biggest mistake in the transfer market was ALan fcking Smith. Closely followed by our man behind bars who likes a bit of Maccy Ds and violence every now and then. Tactically, against the poor teams especially, he fucked up by playing for draws. But did his mistakes have lasting impact on NUFC?! wasn't in the job long enough, he never broke up a successful team. Who knows what it would have been like if he had been given more money and time. Pleased the way things have turned out anyhow but it could have been far far worse both under Allardyce and after him.

he would have got us relegated if he stayed in charge for the rest of the season

I doubt it. And I can't stand the bloke.

I don't think he would, but equally he very well might have done. The way moral was, even after Keegan came, suggests there were real and deep problems behind the scenes.

Guest alex

I don't think he would, but equally he very well might have done. The way moral was, even after Keegan came, suggests there were real and deep problems behind the scenes.

Not like you to cover all bases.

Not like you to cover all bases.

Said the pot to the kettle (before it was charged with racial harassment). :yes