Barca official Site

Douggy B

He's a canny player and a very good prospect, overrated though at the same time due to the company he keeps and that youth tournament.

If he's so amazing, why's he only going for an initial 6 million euros?

And then 11 million isn't that much in today's market.

Could be a good signing if he adjusts to the premiership, but he's very lightweight...

FC Barcelona also maintain 20% of the financial rights to any possible transfer of the player during his first two years of contract and 10% on any transfer from his new club, Tottenham Hotspur FC.

Ouch.

If he's so amazing, why's he only going for an initial 6 million euros?

And then 11 million isn't that much in today's market.

Could be a good signing if he adjusts to the premiership, but he's very lightweight...

True he is very lightweight but little money paid doesnt mean hes bollocks. Santa Cruz went for 2.5m odd, ronaldo was like 12 odd mill. Luque was 10m so prices dont reflect how good a player is tbh. I hope he fails :yes

needs some serious dinners down his neck to make it in the prem , he's more hype than anything atm , all style and no substance , that can be taught tho if he's prepared to listen , but he really thinks he's the finished article .

'could' be amazing one day , or could be shiite .

I guess this is the start of the annual Spurs media w@nkfest.

:yes coming from the media's favourite sleeping giant I find that hard to swallow.

:yes coming from the media's favourite sleeping giant I find that hard to swallow.

They hate us tbh.

They hate us tbh.

Do me a favour. You lot have been sky's Darlings since KKs first reign despite being generally poor for most of it.

They hate us tbh.

Do me a favour. You lot have been sky's Darlings since KKs first reign despite being generally poor for most of it.

Get real man. The Southern press absolutely loathe us.

They hate us tbh.

Find me a positive newspaper story about Newcastle from the last season will you?

Look at the coverage Spurs get, man. With Spurs, it's always about how they are going to break into the Top 4 - hell, a year ago a few papers even had you down as outside contenders for the title!

Look at the coverage Spurs get, man. With Spurs, it's always about how they are going to break into the Top 4 - hell, a year ago a few papers even had you down as outside contenders for the title!

Don't forget Ramos is a genius....based on one game against Chelsea as far as I can tell.

If I had a penny for every time SKy labelled you a "sleeping giant" or "should be top six" all that tosh.

Bloody hell on the Laddys adsvert they even have Dixon tipping you for the prem :yes

Looks about 12, will last all of 12 minutes against a premiership defender :yes

I fully agree. They wanted a greyhound and baught a pup.

Soccernet:

Spurs snap up Barca starlet Dos Santos

Barcelona forward Giovani Dos Santos has signed for Tottenham, the Spanish club have announced.

The 19-year-old Mexico international, who joined Barca in 2002, has signed a five-year contract for a £4.7million fee, rising to £8.6million depending on appearances.

Barcelona have retained 20% of any sell-on fee should he move in the first two years of his contract and will take 10% of any transfer if he moves after that.

A statement on Barcelona's website, fcbarcelona.com, read: 'FC Barcelona and Tottenham Hotspur have come to an agreement for the transfer of Giovani Dos Santos to the English club.

'The Mexican will sign for the club managed by Juande Ramos until June 30 2013 for a fee of six million euros (£4.7million) plus another five million (£3.9million) depending on the player's appearances for the London club during his five-year contract.

'FC Barcelona also maintain 20% of the financial rights to any possible transfer of the player during his first two years of contract and 10% on any transfer from his new club.'

Spurs were conned..........again!

I honestly couldn't care less about who Spurs sign.

I would've like Modric but Dos Santos isn;t exactly going to be a world beater now is he?

why have we now got 2 fans from opposing teams who post their own team news on here?

I don`t post Liverpool news on here. And what`s wrong with having opposing fan`s views or news? It can only make the site more open, colorful and entertaining.

Or maybe not on your hill.