ronaldhino

AgentFox

Why is Man City being linked with a 2 times world footballer of the year and not us, have we lost our status for signing best trophy signing of the year award?

Cos we don't mug ourselves on fat over the hill players any more. :yes

Why is Man City being linked with a 2 times world footballer of the year and not us, have we lost our status for signing best trophy signing of the year award?

Cos we don't mug ourselves on fat over the hill players any more. :razz:

you don think keegan would go for him if allowed ? :yes i reckon he would .

lets not forget all the crap around about ginola when we signed him at 28 , or the fact beardsley was well over 30 when we brought him back .

i cringe when i see older players getting counted out like that , never underestimate a player on a swansong with something to prove .

lets not forget all the crap around about ginola when we signed him at 28 , or the fact beardsley was well over 30 when we brought him back .

i cringe when i see older players getting counted out like that , never underestimate a player on a swansong with something to prove .

Had Beardsley or Ginola's from dropped at all? They just found themselves at clubs that didn't want them.

Ronaldinho has had a terrible season and doubled in weight. He's Kluivert 2.

I think his lifestyle has caught up with him, if he looked after himself like say Strachan did he'd probably still be the best player in the world, and at the top well into his 30's.

would anyone on here seriously not want him if we could get him for a reasonable price?

Nah, he wouldn't hack it in the Premiership. Luquetastic

:yes

would anyone on here seriously not want him if we could get him for a reasonable price?

Fuck thought it was the Dos Santos thread. :razz:

but nahhhhhhh i still wouldn't have him.

clueless

clueless

What's a reasonable price?

From what you hear, Barca are desperate to get him off their books, I wouldn't be surprised to see him go for a lowish fee, but his wages would be massive.

Regardless of his form - I would sign as a trophy signing - Make double the money in shirt sales abroad in week

Do you really think you would?...............seeing as you don`t have many foreign fans and don`t seem to want to.

Regardless of his form - I would sign as a trophy signing - Make double the money in shirt sales abroad in week

Do you really think you would?...............seeing as you don`t have many foreign fans and don`t seem to want to.

D+

Must try harder.

clueless

id say around 12mil

clueless

id say around 12mil

and 130K a week?

clueless

id say around 12mil

and 130K a week?

tbh i dont think you should go off his wages because shit players like smith and martins are paid aload. ronaldinho is prooven to be world class so is worth every penny.

clueless

id say around 12mil

and 130K a week?

tbh i dont think you should go off his wages because shit players like smith and martins are paid aload. ronaldinho is prooven to be world class so is worth every penny.

Well you can't ignore it.

3 years of Owen milking us for a third of that with very little to show for it should really make us more cautious when throwing money at players no-one else wants.

clueless

id say around 12mil

and 130K a week?

Well you can't ignore it.

3 years of Owen milking us for a third of that with very little to show for it should really make us more cautious when throwing money at players no-one else wants.

well i see what you mean but if we are going to waste money id rather waste it on players like owen and ronaldinho who are players who are actually prooven at the top level and have the potential to win us trophies rather than rubbish players that are more likely to get us relegated like smith, martins, luque, etc.