Today's EURO matches

Besty

Switzerland vs Czech Republic - 17:00 - BBC 1

Portugal vs Turkey - 19:45 - ITV 1

Just thought I'd make somewhere to talk about the matches instead of using the sweepstake thread, etc. :yes

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit like the way owens knee went out under him that time .

young swiss lad comming on in his place is the one who was saying he'd like to play at newcastle with owen , think thats him anyway .

EDIT : nmind they didnt bring that lad on yet.

Edited by Hadrian

Is it just standard opening game talk from Motty about the new ball????? EVERY FUCKING TOURNAMENT.

Shut up and retire.

:icon_lol:

Exactly what I said when he brought it up again.

One year he'll say how happy the keepers are with the ball, how it doesn't swerve any more than the balls they're used to.

Emre starts. :icon_lol:

They even made the little waster captain. I wouldn't be surprised if he even would play decent football for a change. And people complain about Owen's commitment...

Can't decide out of these two.

Portugal means all the local cafes will be full of beligerent and far too happy Portugese or if Turkey win it will be car horns all fucking night around here!!!

Can't decide out of these two.

Portugal means all the local cafes will be full of beligerent and far too happy Portugese or if Turkey win it will be car horns all fucking night around here!!!

I only realised last time I was in Hamburg how many Portugese are living there. A couple of very good restaurants though...