Today's EURO matches

Besty

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronaldo once again pretty much anonymous.

Has he blown it for player of the year with his CL and Euro no shows? Let's hope so!

Simao looked their most dangerous player in this mini-tournament.

Deco oozes class.

Don't know what people are about 'keepers today. I think apart from Lehmann's mini theadralics in the dying minutes he was realy doing ok today.

Germany played really well for the first 30 minutes when they pushed Portugal in their own half. To concede the goals was rather stupid. Both times mistakes by Mertesacker who normally has an excellant positioning. Germany's third was a bit lucky because of Ballack's push. But just for Ronaldo's antics just after half time, when he went down, then looked at the referee before to cry, they deserved to lose. I don't wish any player an injury, but I do not wish Ronaldo an injury-free career. F***ing wanker he is.

Don't know what people are about 'keepers today. I think apart from Lehmann's mini theadralics in the dying minutes he was realy doing ok today.

Germany played really well for the first 30 minutes when they pushed Portugal in their own half. To concede the goals was rather stupid. Both times mistakes by Mertesacker who normally has an excellant positioning. Germany's third was a bit lucky because of Ballack's push. But just for Ronaldo's antics just after half time, when he went down, then looked at the referee before to cry, they deserved to lose. I don't wish any player an injury, but I do not wish Ronaldo an injury-free career. F***ing wanker he is.

If you look closely a German player treads on his foot as he runs past.

Was no need to carry on the way he did.

Friedrich was wrong to walk on him, but for fuck sake it was as if he'd savagely torn his leg open the way Ronaldo reacted.

Make no mistake. It was a foul. But if you saw the slow motion then he went down, looked up to the referee and just then started to pretend it to be like it was a really serious foul. I won't dispute the yellow card, which was totally deserved, because it was a tactial foul, but the way Ronaldo acted made me wanting some player to delibaretly kick his head...

Make no mistake. It was a foul. But if you saw the slow motion then he went down, looked up to the referee and just then started to pretend it to be like it was a really serious foul. I won't dispute the yellow card, which was totally deserved, because it was a tactial foul, but the way Ronaldo acted made me wanting some player to delibaretly kick his head...

I'm not talking about the foul, after it (Freidrich) trod on his foot as he ran past. That does hurt. Normally a red if the ref sees it. I'm smiling a little Ise. A German moaning about theatrics? Ballack is probably as good at feigning as any of them.

I'm not talking about the foul, after it (Freidrich) trod on his foot as he ran past. That does hurt. Normally a red if the ref sees it. I'm smiling a little Ise. A German moaning about theatrics? Ballack is probably as good at feigning as any of them.

Ballack goes down far too easily, I don't deny it and I don't like it. When Ronaldo started to cry there was no player near him anymore. It was just deliberately looking up to the ref and trying to get an opposition player into mess. It's distgustful (and it's always distgustful, even when Ballack does it as well).

You see it every tournament like this.

Teams play great in the early games and lose the quarter final or semi ie Holland.

Teams improve as it goes on

The Germans have more staying power and strength of character than anybody

I fancied Germany to beat Portugal

I think Croatia are the dark horses.

I like Holland - always have - and would like them to win but see my point above.

Spain are like England, flatter to deceive, permanent quarter finalists [when they qualify]

Hope the turks get beat 25-0, cunts.

Russia are also improving, another dark horse.

to be fair to Ise, he's made a few spelling and grammar mistakes tonight, but I'd wager they're booze related. His National Team have just got through to the Semi's after all

Big Phil maybe made a mistake in resting 8 of the team that played so well in the first two games. Disrupted the momentum maybe?

to be fair to Ise, he's made a few spelling and grammar mistakes tonight, but I'd wager they're booze related. His National Team have just got through to the Semi's after all

Big Phil maybe made a mistake in resting 8 of the team that played so well in the first two games. Disrupted the momentum maybe?

I thought he was a modern version of Oz, Neville etc.......you mean to say he's a real German !!!!!

Nice to see Scolari upholding the FACT that even the top managers get it wrong sometimes, but don't expect the cockney bullshiter in Fleet Street publlishig such things as he's taking over at Chelsea soon

I thought he was a modern version of Oz, Neville etc.......you mean to say he's a real German !!!!!

Nice to see Scolari upholding the FACT that even the top managers get it wrong sometimes, but don't expect the cockney bullshiter in Fleet Street publlishig such things as he's taking over at Chelsea soon

:D:rip::lol:

:D:rip::lol:

:)

Never thought I'd find myself supporting the Germans, but I hate Portugal more and more each tournament.

I dunno Ronaldo's acting is getting better and better.

I think he'd actually be able to produce fake blood soon.